EXL Service Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EXL Service Executive Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EXL Service (Pune) in May 2014.

Interview

HR personal interview Aptitude test, Typing test and final ops interview. ........ .......... ...... .... ... . . . . . .. . .. . .. ..... .. . . .. . .

Interview Questions

• Personal details work experience ............... ............ ...... ............. ...... ........ ....

0. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . ... .   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in July 2017.

Interview

It was more of interactive session between the individuals. It was my first corporate job so everything looked amazing and fantastic but it was interaction as i would like to put up.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Pune) in August 2011.

Interview

I was called to the interview on a day and they conducted only 1 round, was called back next day for the 1:1

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in December 2008.

Interview

The hiring process includes scrutiny by the Human Resource Team, post which you would be required to go through a typing test along with some questions on Logical reasoning. After clearing the reounds mentioned above, you will be taken through the Operations round where in you would be judged on your ability & stability

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Pune) in August 2011.

Interview

good and smooth . interactive . challenging at times . organized

Interview Questions

• why did you leave the previous company . Process related question   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was satisfactory

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.