EXL Service Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 4 Feb 2019

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2015.

Interview

Got a shortlisted from naukri.com process consisted 3 rounds- Aptitude test & 2 HR interviews. Basic questions on accounting ratios and accounting principles were asked.And questions on your academic performance and extra curricular achievements were asked.The process was quite smooth and after the results were communicated personally after few days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2015.

Interview

good Accounting Knowledge if you are going for accounting profile.Person should be confident. Motivated to do the things on their own.They should feel that this candidate will follow the culture of this company.Should be flexible with the work timings.person should be able to learn the new things in a span of time.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bengaluru) in October 2014.

Interview

It consists of three rounds of interview. First, aptitude test. Second, technical round in which they will ask questions from your past experience and basic accounting questions and the final round consists of your past experience and whether you can join immediately and flexible in shifts.

Interview Questions

• Balance sheet, previous work experiences, journal entries   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2017.

Interview

4 rounds have been taken by the company.
    - First is a basic introduction
    - Second is the aptitude test.
    - Manager round
    - Senior Manager round.

Sometime they will cross-question to you make sure that you would be confident with your answer. prepare more and more of your CV.

Interview Questions

• They have put all question from your CV and make sure prepare your CV as an interview.
      Take some domain knowledge regarding your domain.
      And prepares some excel formula.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.