EXL Service Interview Questions in Hyderabad | Glassdoor.co.in

EXL Service Interview Questions in Hyderabad

Interviews at EXL Service

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Hyderabad) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was focused on Puzzles, Guesstimates and questions about my resume.I was asked to describe my Internships and projects in detail.Be ready to answer questions about your internships.There were 2 rounds, both the interviewers asked puzzles only.There was no separate HR interview.

Interview Questions

• How many flights should be introduced within Delhi and Mumbai ?
      While answering also gave breakup on number of flights in morning/evening and low cost/premium airlines   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Hyderabad) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 3 rounds.
    1. Aptitude test
    2. Interview (Technical)
    3. HR Interview

In the technical interview they asked puzzles basic logic questions. Not very simple, but they pass you if you can answer well with a sound reasoning. Basic Communication skills in English is a must.

HR is typical, "tell me about yourself" or "why do you want to join EXL?"or "what is your 5 year plan?"

Interview Questions

• In a game of elimination, if 100 people play, how many matches will you conduct to get a single winner?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Process:-Campus Recruitment . First round was Resume Shortlisting , then the shortlisted students had to give an Online Test . There were two rounds of interveiw after that , one Technical and one HR.

Interview Questions

• I was asked Monty hall puzzle and a Guesstimate question.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

1) resume shortlisting (campus recruitment)
    2) Aptitude test - medium level
    3) Personal interview - Case studies/ guesstimates & puzzles ( skype interview)
    for few they had 2 personal interviews
    2 puzzles might be asked for the students of medium difficulty level
    4) HR (skype): they will ask u about your future plans.
    they expect you to question them regarding the position , growth of your profile, various sectors the company is into
    ask them about your position . ur growth in the company , foreign travel

Interview Questions

• estimates the no of flights,international flights,international passengers in Hyderabad airport everyday   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, it was a campus recruitment , so it was fixed before the interview itself

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Hyderabad) in January 2018.

Interview

They came to our college in January 2018 for Campus placements. First, there was an aptitude test online and around 20 students were selected for interviews. I had Two rounds of interview. After first round, 10 students were selected for 2nd round of interviews and Finally 4 were offered the job.
    In both the interviews, they asked about Guesstimates, Puzzles and some strategy analysis questions

Interview Questions

• Guesstimate of Netflix Revenue in India   1 Answer
    • What is Porter's Five forces Analysis? Do it for Cab Ride Services industry with focus on Uber and Ola.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.