EXL Service Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur Nagar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Kanpur Nagar) in August 2016.

Interview

The company was called by the placement cell. There was resume shortlisting where 10 candidates were shortlisted and and 4 were selected after the interview round. The interview round was HR only.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Guwahati

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (North Guwahati) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was quite straightforward - CV shortlisting and then a 20-30 minute interview. There was only a single interview. The profile for which I was interviewing was a Data Science intern. The 3 candidates selected had some Machine Learning/Consulting/Entrepreneurship experience prior to this

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me to walk him through my CV

On top of my CV, I had a business development internship at Reliance Industries.

He asked me about my project and drilled on various other approaches I could have used to solve the particular problem.

Next, he asked me simple case interview questions to judge my thought process. It was about estimating the financial loss due to floods in urban areas.

This followed very basic probability questions.

Finally, he touched upon a few of my extra-curricular.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.