EXL Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 2 Dec 2018

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service in December 2012.

Interview

Overall there were 3 rounds - 1 phone and 2 f2f.
Interview process started with submitting CV, followed by call from HR to set up first round over phone. This phone round lasted for 30 min and consisted of 2 case based questions and 2 puzzles. After this, I was called for in person interview in Noida/Gurgaon. These rounds were with Sr. VPs and focused mainly on my back ground and problem solving skills. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Case based - 1 team management case, 1 real time problem solving case
    2. Puzzle - 2   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in August 2018.

Interview

It was pretty smooth, unusual in my case. The offer came scrolling right after I was interviewed. I got very less time to decide, recruiter was very pushy but supportive.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXL Service (Pune) in March 2014.

Interview

it was good , Couple of round of interviews on projects , Then there was Case based Interview where they gave Business problem and asked to give solution to resolve it

Interview Questions

• About experience , projects done in past and case or situation given at hand   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was quite simple and domain focused. Manager was very knowledgeable and to the point. Location was comfortable. Quick response post interview. Will refer my friends as well to EXL

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in June 2015.

Interview

Regular Interview, Same questions. Nothing new. Silly question you guys are asking. Not worth explaining. Should have kept this as optional question. Amazing its been forced to write at least 50 words. Happy now !

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.