EXL Service Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EXL Service Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at EXL Service

3.3

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

1. HR Screening
2. Technical Interview
3. 2nd Round of Interview
4. 3rd Round of Interview with VP in person and as I was in different city so arranged a skype Interview, re-scheduled it 2 times and then never happened.

Interview Questions

• It was all related to Data modelling, EDW and other project management questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EXL Service (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

good and relaxed interview, focusses on problem solving and apporach..number crunching and case studies are also being asked , comunication skills are also tested. Also a lot of emphasis on the referral as well. Laterals are mostly project based interviews in which they check your compatobility witht hat particular project

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

First round HR telephonic interview, then after 2 weeks I was called for f2f, that included excel, access and aptitute test. Folowed by personal interview , that took 5-6 hours. After 2 weeks I was called from VP round interview that was a stress round and clearly demonstarted how stressful job will be. I cleared all rounds and then it took EXL almost 1 month for salary negotitaions, they offered me a very low salary that was unimaginable and much lower than lower band suggested by job advertisement. I said no and asked for atleast middle band which was in Naukri.com.
    They told to come back and then kept on giving excuses that decision maker is out finally they rose salary a little bit which was still very low, I decided to say no to the offer.

Interview Questions

• Its all stress interviews...basically you have to be logical and stick to your answer if u feel its right.   Answer Question

Very low offer, if I would have bargained then it could have affect on my future appraisals. It seems they dont like good talent just someone to slog.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.