EXL Service Senior Manager Interview Questions

Updated 19 Mar 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 913 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

EXL Service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY) in Apr 2019

Interview

1. HR Screening 2. Technical Interview 3. 2nd Round of Interview 4. 3rd Round of Interview with VP in person and as I was in different city so arranged a skype Interview, re-scheduled it 2 times and then never happened.

Interview Questions
  • It was all related to Data modelling, EDW and other project management questions
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EXL Service

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Calcutta) in Jan 2018

Interview

I was interviewed by then chief of staff to business head of insurance. The interviewer was very friendly and asked pointed questions to assess my skill set and aptitude. He was very clear and communicated the job responsibilities in a structured manner.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me an instance where you were working in a team when there was a conflict and how you handled it?
Be the first to find this interview helpful