EY Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EY Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 18 Apr 2019

57 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

The recruiter asked me those of behavioral questions, such as how do you deal with stress? give me an example of your leading role on a team; how do you get yourself started to learn new skills and knowledge? How do you deal with tight relationship with teammates. These questions were pretty easy to answer if you are prepared, the interview circumstance was pretty relaxed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at EY (Delhi, CA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Basic Aptitude test consisting of quant,lr,di and mainly finance and general knowledge .followed by interview.The interview panel consisted of two panelists,I gave the interview to team head.I was tested on what i was saying.No pre conceived questions were asked as such

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview with a consultant. Was invited to SF office for an on-site. EY treat the interviewees very nicely. Stayed in a hotel and had dinner with the team & other candidates the night before the onsite. Thought I did pretty well but didn't get the offer in the end.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Standard behaviourial and some cases.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Typical campus recruit process: info session, office hours, apply online, networking event before first round interview, on campus first round interview of a case and behavioral questions, final round interview of group case

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Hartford, CT (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Both interviewers were very kind and knowledgeable. They were willing to help if you felt stuck about a question and you could tell they were very energized and passionate about the company. One noted that the employees of EY are known for their kindness and teamwork. It sounded like they truly liked what they did.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Probably the most unprofessional process I have experienced. I had an initial call with a recruiter who then got me in touch with a manager and had a great conversation. Then the recruiter emailed me to inform me that they are not moving forward with my application. A week later, I get a call that EY wants to fly me out to Dallas for an on site interview. I told the recruiter that I was rejected and they said that was "a mistake." So, I flew out to Dallas for an on-site interview.

For the associate consultant, health sector, there were no case study questions. I confirmed this with the recruiter before the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you qualified for this job? How do you work in a team? What projects are you working on? What is your role in those projects? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Provo, UT (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

We sat down and he talked a lot about relocation options.I didn't get much in and he didn't seem to want to talk about what the positions responsibilities would be.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to work?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I was brought on through the internship pipeline, so I never interviewed for a full time position. The internship interview process is similar to full time, but more structured to my understanding as they were also interviewing for full time positions simultaneously for entry level positions. It started with an information session, 2 campus interviews, and 3 superday interviews.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

First interview on 11Nov 2013, had 4 interviews with top management. Final offer released only Jan end.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Trying on negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New Delhi).

Interview

I was hired through EY recruitment drive in my campus. the process consisted of 1 group discussion round followed by 2 interview rounds (1 technical+1 hr).

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.