EY Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 27 Mar 2019

2.9

90 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Two pre-screen pone interviews and t h r e e real interviews in person in Chicago and in New York. Company paid for expenses. 30 words 30 words 30 words 30 words 30 words 30 words 30 words

Interview Questions

• General questions about why I wanted to be a consultant   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

First had a phone screen with the HR and a month later a technical phone screen. After the tech screen had to follow up for close to 3 months and the onsite round was scheduled. Onsite round was 4 back to back interviews. After the onsite round never heard back from the HR on offer or reject. They just stopped responding. For a professional firm, one of the most lengthy and unprofessional interview processes.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview. It was very well thought out, asked the right questions and structured. I was an employee of EY in another country so it was a little more relaxed and the interviewer had access to my past feedback and rating.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with a handful of partners back to back for four or so hours. Very straight forward interview approach; each partner appeared to have a specific objective to focus on (personality, background, technical ability, job requirements etc). Partners were all polished, open, and friendly. Didn't land an offer, but it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Since a fair amount of travel and client face time was part of the job, they focused on whether I was comfortable switching from a software development career path to a project management role.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

EY has methodic interview process. First recruiter will call you to understand your profile, fitment to the job and company and any specific interests. Then recruiter will come back with interview schedule which is typically 2 telephonic that includes 1 technical and 1 functional/process/management. If through, you will be called for onsite interview which is called as super day. Here 5 people will interview you in different areas and determine your fitment.

Interview Questions

• Elevation pitch
      Where do you see yourself in next 5 years.
      Distributed web technologies, angularjs, 2 way data binding
      How will you ensure team is following best practices and standards for development   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

3 interviews spread out over 3 weeks. Each progressively more technical than the previous. Mainly questions about different security use cases and implementations that I had experience with. The first two lasted about 45 min the last one was over Skype and lasted just under two hours.

Interview Questions

• What are some cyber security use cases you have implemented in the past.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. One was with the recruiter and another was with the lead partner. I then had 3 onsite interviews. A manager, senior manager and partner interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• We went through my resume and they asked me to walk through some technical projects that I had done. Also, they asked some behavioral questions such as what were some difficulties and how did you handle them.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

A recruiter reached out after my resume was submitted by an employee referral. The recruiter scheduled in person interviews with a local manager and partner. I also interviewed on the phone with another partner on the phone. One week later, I received an email that I got the job offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Behavioral and case interview. Meet multiple client serving professionals Plus an HR resource. There is a wait before offer made because it lags because partner approves hire. All interviews happen on day in office visit.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Arlington, VA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 months since started with a first phone interview with the EY HR/Recruitment leads. Then 4 rounds of skype/phone interviews. And finally, interview with Partner. After 1-2 weeks of salary negotiation, I received my Offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Explain experience where you faced the most challenges in previous engagements?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.