EY Tax Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 17 Oct 2017

2.6

56 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Standard interview questions - all behavioral and very formal. I did not like the interview process/interviewer. I unfortunately am filling this out to access the Glass door website because they forced me to.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY (Miami, FL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Office visit for networking opportunities, career fair and then was offered an on-campus interview. Haven't heard back for if I will have an office visit interview. Mostly just talked to professional while going through resume at surface level. At one point he said "I guess I should ask you some of those behavioral-type questions they are always telling me to ask," but proceeded to say that we already discussed teamwork through looking at resume and that was good for him. Didn't consistently ask questions; would pause and wait for me to fill in with something (question, experience, something I like about EY).

Interview Questions

• What sub-service line of tax do you think you are interested in?   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Provo, UT (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

This was an on-campus interview for the summer leadership program ELP - Applied online through campus career center and the EY website then interviewed with two senior managers on campus. I got my internship offer after the ELP.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Process was simple, met on campus and interviewed with them at my college a week after. Interviewed at EY 2 weeks later.

The second round was 3 interviews that were 30 minutes each with a tour of the office and then lunch. Mostly conversational interviews and just getting to know you to see if you would fit in.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY in October 2016.

Interview

Students got to know EY through several business and accounting recruiting events in the fall. We applied online with a resume, cover letter, and transcript on our school's careers website as well as the EY official website. The second round was an on-campus interview with staff and a partner.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go into tax?   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I talked to the recruiter at career fair and them applied online. The interview was behavioral based and there were three questions. After that the interviewer asked me if I have any questions for her.

Interview Questions

• A time that you worked with someone who's hard to work with   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

Two on-campus interviews back to back with different leveled employees where they looked at your resume and asked about it. Later on, there was also one in house "interview" after receiving the offer (Office tour, lunch, talk with a partner) that was more casual.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

one on campus, three onsite. Awesome people, super chill, didn't get any behavior questions. Called me 2 hours right after my interview and partners and my greeter emailed me first to say congratulations. All they want to do it get to know you. Love the people there, def someone you can have fun with after work.

Interview Questions

• what do you like to do for fun
      what's your fav class   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

One on-campus interview with one of the Tax partners who was heavily involved in the recruitment process. The interview lasted around 45 minutes and mainly consisted of casual conversation as the partner and I already knew one another quite well. The topics discussed were regarding what I was looking for in a firm, and what I wanted to do with my career. We also discussed what the opportunities would look like for me as I progressed at EY. We also discussed the internship I held at the time.

About a week or so after the on campus interview I received my offer first via phone call from the partner I interviewed with, and later that day the hard copy was sent to me by e-mail.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

A phone interview was the first round. It was 30 minutes. Then I got the on-site interview with a senior and a manager. They flied me to New York Office for the interview while I applied for the San Jose office. Mostly behavior question. Very nice and easy. People are very friendly. Just relax and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, why ey, why tax   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.