EY Tax Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EY Tax Interview Questions

Updated 4 Nov 2016

2.5

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Process was simple, met on campus and interviewed with them at my college a week after. Interviewed at EY 2 weeks later.

The second round was 3 interviews that were 30 minutes each with a tour of the office and then lunch. Mostly conversational interviews and just getting to know you to see if you would fit in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I talked to the recruiter at career fair and them applied online. The interview was behavioral based and there were three questions. After that the interviewer asked me if I have any questions for her.

Interview Questions

• A time that you worked with someone who's hard to work with   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

Two on-campus interviews back to back with different leveled employees where they looked at your resume and asked about it. Later on, there was also one in house "interview" after receiving the offer (Office tour, lunch, talk with a partner) that was more casual.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

one on campus, three onsite. Awesome people, super chill, didn't get any behavior questions. Called me 2 hours right after my interview and partners and my greeter emailed me first to say congratulations. All they want to do it get to know you. Love the people there, def someone you can have fun with after work.

Interview Questions

• what do you like to do for fun
      what's your fav class
      1 Answer

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

One on-campus interview with one of the Tax partners who was heavily involved in the recruitment process. The interview lasted around 45 minutes and mainly consisted of casual conversation as the partner and I already knew one another quite well. The topics discussed were regarding what I was looking for in a firm, and what I wanted to do with my career. We also discussed what the opportunities would look like for me as I progressed at EY. We also discussed the internship I held at the time.

About a week or so after the on campus interview I received my offer first via phone call from the partner I interviewed with, and later that day the hard copy was sent to me by e-mail.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

A phone interview was the first round. It was 30 minutes. Then I got the on-site interview with a senior and a manager. They flied me to New York Office for the interview while I applied for the San Jose office. Mostly behavior question. Very nice and easy. People are very friendly. Just relax and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, why ey, why tax   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate

Tax Interview

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at EY in January 2016.

Interview

Nonstop interviews with Tax Senior, Tax Manager and Partners. They are all pretty nice and just asked about questions regarding your resume and your previous experience, background and skills. Also they introduced a lot about the Tax practice and their work. The whole process was quite pleasant, comfortable and professional. I thought what I have done in the interview was OK.

However, I never got any notice after the interview, no offer no rejection nobody ever informed anything to me, which was really frustrating and disappointing. I tried to follow up but also, nothing. I felt that big companies like EY should not do something like this, it's kind of unprofessional of not giving any feedback to applicants after interview, especially this was already final round. I'd rather receive a rejection letter than being ignored ever after. I felt that for all the time and efforts that I spent on the preparation for the final round interview, I at least deserved a notice of the interview results. I appreciated the opportunity, respected the interviewers, but I don't feel being respected. But probably this is the way they treat those who are not selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Questions regarding your resume.
      1 Answer

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Questions was mainly based off my resume, asking what I did here, there and there. The interviewer focused a lot on my team work experience and past work experiences.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY in October 2015.

Interview

Kind of a long process. I applied through my schools recurting site. Was given a phone interview then a week later was flown in for a superday. Overall a fun process, met a lot of cool people. The superday consisted of 2 interviews, a group round table, and a meal with people that worked at EY and follow interviewees.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't get the results ypu worked for and how did you respond   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a campus intern. There was a pre-interview reception. People came and talk with you. The interview was with a senior manager. Very basic questions about your experience. Lots of are behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.