Eaton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Eaton Interview Questions

Interviews at Eaton

2.9

Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eaton (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

They utilized a panel review and then broke into smaller teams to continue the interview process. Focus was on behavioral and situational questions. The interviewers were very professional in their approach. The interview process included a tour of the plant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to stand up for your opinion or something you believed in?   2 Answers

Contracts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eaton (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

General phone screen, as stated by many others it was a behavioral style interview. I spoke to the person for about half an hour, about 10 minutes about my background and the rest was behavioral interview style questions. During the interview they even mentioned that I had obviously researched the company and position; which at the time I took as a good statement. 2 days later I got an email rejecting me. So maybe it wasn't.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eaton (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview with working group. Full twenty minute presentation was required followed by one on one sessions with all team members. Three hour long process to include presentation and interview. Attended one session in Fort Worth, Texas and was flown to Mississippi to participate in another session with the Jackson, MS team. Both teams were impressive and had great questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were open ended questions to understand your character traits   1 Answer

Negotiation

Open dialog discussion

Contracts Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eaton in February 2015.

Interview

Initial telephone interview followed up by 2 on-site interviews (local for me, as I lived near the facility). The initial contact was with an HR person and was essentially a screening call to confirm that I had the right background/experience. That led to the in-person interviews a week or two later.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed over the course of 2 interviews with a diverse group of managers and colleagues-to-be. Many questions along the lines of how past experiences aligned with the job I was seeking. Mildly challenging, but not particularly difficult -- no "silly" or blind-side questions.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eaton in August 2012.

Interview

Aptitude Test, followed by technical round followed by HR. The aptitude round is pretty much the qualifying one after which it gets a bit tough. HR round is almost the end and then they notfy quite quickly.

Interview Questions

• Ethics they test the most which is a core vlaue for the Company. Another focus is on ur competency.
      They ask technical questions related to the job much of which are quite interesting and they give you scenarios.   1 Answer

Associate IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eaton (Cleveland, OH (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received an e-mail requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was scheduled for five days after the e-mail, in the phone interview it was extremely easy going, basically the interviewer just asked me to go over my previous work experience and education and then described the job requirements, which basically consisted of doing nothing other than imaging machines, then she asked me if I felt the competencies met mine well, I said yes but I don't think the my salary requirements were inline with what they were willing to pay as I was under the impression the job entailed a little more. I got an e-mail stating they were going to more forward with other candidates like 3 weeks or so later

Interview Questions

• Can you go over what your previous work experience with me?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmond, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eaton (Belmond, IA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview was held with a panel of three Eaton team members. They were very professional and asked intuitive questions. Also, they took the time to answer all my questions about the position and the company. If you have a chance to interview with Eaton, I would highly recommend you do so. Great people!

LDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eaton (Cleveland, OH (US)) in December 2008.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 6 in-person interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and how it applies to this position   Answer Question

Lead Technician Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eaton.

Interview

I initially talked to an internal recruiter about a week after applying online for a position. Two weeks later I received a call from the hiring manager and was interviewed mostly using the STAR method with some technical questions mixed in. I did an on site tour/interview a week later with 3 personnel using STAR method questions. I received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you dealt with a coworker who habitually didn't follow work practices, safety policies, etc.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you improved the efficiency of a program you were working on.   Answer Question
    • What have you accomplished in the past that you are most proud of.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated vacation time and it was not a hassle.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eaton (Cleveland, OH (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process is not well managed. I didn’t get the interview list till the last minute. Plan changed several times. It seems that they just wanted to go through the processes instead of real hiring.
     It had been more than half a year now; I hadn’t even got any feedback and the reimbursement after several times follow-ups. I think that is very assaulting and left very negative impressions about the company.

Interview Questions

• There is no unexpected question. Asked a lot of behavioral questions. Nothing Difficult.
      But it is kind of interesting about one of the interviewer’s attitude. I don’t know it is pressure test or something else. One of them was very arrogant and even not sitting directly to you.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.