Edward Jones Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,205 of over 1,205.0 interviews

Recruiter9%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Edward Jones

Application

I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

Ten step interview process that was extremely long. There were five interviews and included building a business plan and a super challenging day in the life of an advisor. The process seemed to last much longer than necessary and could have been completed within a couple of weeks, not months.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me why you chose Edward Jones?
    Answer Question

Edward Jones

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

Interview process lasted 10 weeks. Company asked for full salary history, which I chose not to provide because of its proven history on reducing salaries of underrepresented populations. I went through four interviews, the last one being a full two months after they first reached out to me. I thought they were fully ghosting me after that fourth interview, and honestly I didn't follow up because I lost interest in the position by that point. After another seven weeks I received a message to say I did not get the position.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Edward Jones

Application

I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

The process takes more than 3 months. There are several surveys, interviews, and scenarios completed during the interview process. You only speak with a hiring talent manager after about 2.5 months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Houston, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was fine relatively laid back especially given the industry. Weighted more heavily towards behavioral questions in my experience thus far. All of the interviewers have been very kind and open about the process. Hopeful that I will receive an offer as this program is particularly interesting for me, getting exposure to multiple business units over the course of 2 years.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edward Jones

Application

I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

went well, was thorough and and easy going interview. Was stress free, questions related to the previous jobs I've had and what can be aplied to the current position I was applying for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edward Jones

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones in Sep 2021

Interview

Applied and quickly received an invitation for virtual interview. The interview was quick (around 20 minutes long) and the questions were not very difficult. It´s easy to practice for this interview.

Interview Questions
  • -Tell us about a time were you succesfully received feedback

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Houston, TX) in Sep 2021

Interview

60-90 days in length. Consisted of multiple applications, several phone interviews and several in person interviews. There was a digital interview where you record and submit your answers. You have to crest a business plan and complete a “day in the life” observable work day.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a financial advisor at Edward Jones? Tell us about a time you have to explain complex ideas to a client?

Edward Jones

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

I actually interviewed with a third party company and was offered a position. However, was denied the position based on a 4th degree misdemeanor that happened in 03/2017. I'm a licensed Realtor which requires fingerprinting and I wasn't questioned at all regarding my past. I've also, held other jobs prior to becoming a licensed Realtor. Edward Jones made me go through a rigorous process of providing several documents, to turn right around and tell me I didn't clear the background check. It was a total waste of my time and effort and could've been made clear upfront.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to provide several documents regarding a petty 4th degree misdemeanor that happened in 03/2017.

Edward Jones

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

Interviews start with a recorded screening interview through modern hire. For most questions, you have two attempts to record your responses. If the interview is received well you are invited to a behavioral and technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • What was a complex issue you had to solve and how did you solve it?
4 people found this interview helpful

Edward Jones

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

Many step of interview until final hiring from phone screen, recruiter, on-site. But was very informative and friendly environment. Last step of hiring is 3 hour simulation working as FA by making calls and prioritizing workload.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,205 Interviews