Elite Sport Technologies C++ Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elite Sport Technologies

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elite Sport Technologies (Liverpool, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter who managed to secure a telephone interview same day. After having a chat, they seemed happy and so I was invited for a face to face interview, in which the whole office took part. They went through both the positives and the negatives they observed from my CV, and took a look at some code samples too.

After making an offer, they then doubled back a few days later without giving a reason. Having paid to move to the area, this was financially crippling for me and they offered no compensation, despite knowing that I was doing so. After speaking to another recruiter, it's not the first time they've done this. One person they employed was fired within a week according to this other recruiter, once again without reason.

Interview Questions

• What are some techniques you can use within C++ to improve compile times?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, but they changed their minds after I'd started the moving process. Complete time wasters.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.