Elitecore Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Elitecore Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Elitecore Technologies

3.2

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

There are four round of interview.
    Written test, it is average then
    practical programming test, it is average then
    technical interview round, it is easy and then
    hr interview round, it is easy

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies.

Interview

Good, they have a clear idea of what they want. Makes you comfortable during the interview.
    It started with the aptitude exam, then shortlisted students were called for an interview, at the company campus. There were two technical rounds. Followed by HR round in an end.
    Overall experience was good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies (Ahmedabad) in October 2017.

Interview

I have applied via Walk-in Interview. First round was Written which was mainly focused on java and some basic networking questions. There were 30 questions. They were not evaluating paper and calling everyone for interview. Due to which they have made me wait for so long time. Later, we have Technical round, In which they told about their projects and technologies.
    And then we have some java questions.

This company is so much interested in current CTC with fixed and variable pay. Also HR told me that they will only able to offer max 30% hike on your current CTC.

Interview Questions

• Method overloading and method overriding.   Answer Question
    • What is Threads? Life cycle of threads.   Answer Question
    • Initialize HashMap<Employee, String>. Now, they asked me that since employee is object having some attributes. How will you figure out that two objects are same.

Indirectly they mean, hashCode and equals method.   Answer Question
    • try {
      throw new Exception();
      return 5;
      } finally {
      return 20;
      }

output of above program and also tell output of program when 'throw new Exception()' is removed.   Answer Question
    • Exception Hierarchy   Answer Question
    • Difference between Session and SessionFactory.(Hibernate)   Answer Question
    • Jsp include and page include   Answer Question
    • Difference between ArrayList and Vector.   Answer Question
    • Hibernate object state like: Transient, Persistent, Detached.   Answer Question
    • In Jsp context, explain config and application implicit objects.   Answer Question
    • Can we initialize thread more than once?   Answer Question
    • explain ways to create Thread   Answer Question
    • What is synchronized block in java.   Answer Question

Project Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies.

Interview

The hiring process was quick, I was a fesher then and was interviewed by the architect for java developer. He asked me very intelligent questions. Over all a very smooth experience.

Interview Questions

• How function calls the object
      Constructs
      some twister questions on above 2
      Threads   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies (Ahmedabad).

Interview

Waited for 4 hours in line ... the first round was technical written test ... It had mixed questions of java and c - they'd put more focus on the pointer concept.

Interview Questions

• what is out in system.out.println - specify each with their access modifier   1 Answer

Solution Architect Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, all telephonic. One with manager, second with AVP and 3rd with VP!
    Took more then a month as AVP or VP would be travelling or busy..

Interview Questions

• - past experience
      - telecom architecture
      - telecom products worked on
      - telecom process
      - RFP related questions with scenario's   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies in March 2016.

Interview

1.Technical Test(Mcq)-It contains 25 questions related to java and C++ including output related question, basic questions of Java, data structure, Tree Traversal, prefix and postfix, visibility, Thread storage.
    2.Technical and HR Interview

Application

Interview

50 question on technical+ verbal ability in an online aptitude test. it is easy if you know basic english. technical was also on basic networking. just go through basics and it wont be difficult to crack the aptitude.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies (Ahmedabad).

Interview

There were 3 rounds and both were technical. First was a telephonic round where basic questions related to linux were asked. In second round 3 employees asked questions from varied topics in linux. The third round was practical test which lasted for an hour and had questions primarily based on basic linux commands used in day to day life for a systems engineer.

Interview Questions

• Explain how traceroute and tcpdump command work   Answer Question
    • Write down the linux commands you have used till date. they might tell you to explain some of them   Answer Question
    • Third round practical test had application of commands like mkdir, cp, mv , tcpdump, traceroute and other basic commands.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies (Ahmedabad) in January 2016.

Interview

First Round is pool Drive at the Indus university , Online exam was taken . 60 questions and
    60 Minutes. Then Interview at the Company CG Road. Then Final Group discussion.

Interview Questions

• Three Types of question paper core java,System Engineer and another Architecture
      Simple Apptitude Questions - English - Maths - core java questions   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between hashmap and hashtable?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.