Elitecore Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Elitecore Technologies

3.3

Junior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies (Ahmedabad) in April 2012.

Interview

I had prepared nicely for the interview. I had taken a one month training for CCNA. As a result of this training I got in depth knowledge of routing and switching. I had to go through one technical interview. The interview was moderate. It was mostly related to what I had prepared. One HR interview and I was done. I had to wait for sometime to know the result.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to do a lot of subnetting.   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies (Ahmedabad) in June 2013.

Interview

It was tough at fresher level.
    1. Written test (including Aptitude questions, Logical questions + Java questions + Data Structure questions)
    2. One to One Personal Interview (Core Java conecpts in depth + Advanced Java J2EE Questions in depth)
    3. Manager Round
    4. HR Round

Interview Questions

• Core Java concepts + Any project which I have worked for.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies (Ahmedabad).

Interview

Waited for 4 hours in line ... the first round was technical written test ... It had mixed questions of java and c - they'd put more focus on the pointer concept.

Interview Questions

• what is out in system.out.println - specify each with their access modifier   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies in March 2016.

Interview

1.Technical Test(Mcq)-It contains 25 questions related to java and C++ including output related question, basic questions of Java, data structure, Tree Traversal, prefix and postfix, visibility, Thread storage.
    2.Technical and HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies (Ahmedabad) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview initiates by HR, technical round and HR round.
    interviewer checks how much sure you are about your answer.
    1:1 interview may be scheduled twice. minimum 2 person will be there for interview.
    they will try to cross verify your answer or understanding.

Interview Questions

• how to write and use custom marker interface.   1 Answer

Negotiation

don't negotiate with your expected CTC. the only chance to get high when you join.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies in April 2010.

Interview

Candidates are shortlisted from various Job portals. Once your Resume is approved by concern department you will get a call for interview. There would be 2/3 rounds of technical interview followed by HR round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation happens purely based on availability of resources against same job profile.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2012.

Interview

The process is very Pathetic . Don't have process. don't know how to do interview. What to ask Technical questions in Interview. Every time HR Head will be there in all Technical Interviews (1+ yrs of exp interview)

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies (Ahmedabad) in April 2015.

Interview

Yes good Interview Process They really look for a good candidate and the benifits are ggod nice work culture and the Company change your attitude from 0 to as u can grab.

Interview Questions

• Base of Java and Technologies.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies (Ahmedabad).

Interview

1st telephonic round to ask 5 to 10 simple technology questions,
    2 F2F Technical Round and HR Round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elitecore Technologies (Ahmedabad) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview process was good, even I gave my best, but outcome was little

Interview Questions

• For how many years you would work with the company?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.