Emirates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Emirates Interview Questions

Interviews at Emirates

3.2

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emirates.

Interview

Very simple interview to determine your work history and most importantly your willingness to and dedication to work.

You are give a psychometrics exam to take online...which they are very big on.
    HR representative and Maintenance manager is present taking turns asking the questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Very basic aircraft maintenance practices.   5 Answers

Negotiation

They will make every effort to low ball you! They will tell you there are plenty of other people they can hire if you don't want to accept the offer. Negotiate as much as you can up front because once you're in, you're stuck!

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emirates (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

It's hard to say it's easy or not, because it all depends on your personality qualities that are judged subjectively most of the times. If you can prove that you are a beautiful, polite and friendly person, you will get this job. If you cannot prove that, you are most likely to fail.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Emirates (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online, and then was invited to the "Invite Only" day. At my particular interview day, there were roughly 70 people. We went through rounds of group games, in which the recruiter is looking for how you interact with others and your team work. There were a few cuts made throughout the day, in which there were 7 people total who were offered the "Final Interview". This was scheduled for the next day or day following, and took about 1-2 months to get the final result.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Emirates (New York, NY (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Very Intense, large group goes down to about 5 in the end. First you just hand the resume then they call you if you make it through and that process goes to the next day where there are group activities till they narrow it down to a few and then the day after that is the final interview process.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emirates in March 2013.

Interview

Attending an Open Day is the first step. If you get accepted, then you go trough assessment day. The last step is the final interview. Assessment day is usually very long, you have to go trough different stages of personality tests within the group of people.You will be also tested for your English language skills, if English is not your first language.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one situation when you had a difficult customer to deal with?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emirates in May 2015.

Interview

There are several stages in the Emirates selection process. Once you'll arrive and go through a cv drop the recruiter plays a video about Dubai to familiarize the candidates about the position. After the video she does a quick Q&A and then 30 mins later the candidates are asked to come back and check if they made the first cut. The second round consists of grouping and coming up with a creative ways to use the given profession and a random item like umbrella, candy, clock, shoes and etc... And then she makes another cut. The third round was when she separated the remaining candidates into two groups and gave us 15 minutes to discuss and find solutions to a given situation which is customer service related. When both groups completed the task she made another cut. The fourth round was when she had non native speakers take an English test and those who didn't pass were eliminated. The last round was one on one interview the next day. i heard the Q's vary but the personality test is mandatory for all candidates to take after one on one interview is completed.

Interview Questions

• Usuals:
      Why should we hire you?
      Why do you think you're the best candidate?
      how would you handle a difficult customer?
      Give us an example of a time when you went above and beyond for your guest.   2 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emirates.

Interview

It was kind of agency interview.First I checked arm reach and scar check. They just started with small talk like cv drop. It took around 5 mins . And after I got a mail from them. Then the process was same as other open day process.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Emirates (New York, NY (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

pre-elimination online - invitation
    1st day: 5rounds of elimination including groupwork/problem solving/creativity/short individual interview/physical requirement check
    2nd day: 45minute one-to-one interview based on previous experiences and problem solving/people technique
    followed by medical,documents, legalities,
    final approval before joining

Interview Questions

• asked tailored questions according to my previous experiences   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Emirates (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

just started my process, i will have my assessment day next weekend. I applied online on mid November, and got email invitation in three days. I know the process is hard, but I am very excited. Because I have dreamed about this job so long. and I believe im ready

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Emirates (Lake Mary, FL (US)).

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to the invitation day a couple days later. At the hotel, there was only one recruiter from Emirates. She played a few videos about Dubai and working for Emirates. We then lined up to give her our resumes, where she asked a couple questions. She barely gave me time to explain my answer before asking another question. After the first cut, I came back for the group round. We were put into groups of 3 and asked to describe the personality traits of certain professions. I came up with all of the traits for my group (we needed 3 and each person presented one). We then received a random item and had to present a creative idea on how the profession could use the idea. Again, I came up with the idea and spoke about it. I was shocked when I got cut after this round. She only picked one person per group. Emirates does not say why or why they don't pick a person. I feel their process is not practical because the first groups didn't follow directions in stating their names, yet they got chosen because of her one person per group choosing process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you work?   2 Answers
    • Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.