Emtec Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 56 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Emtec

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emtec

Interview

The process started with the online technical test of 20 MCQs and 3 programs followed by 2 technical interviews and HR interview.Overall the process was smooth.They asked questions on java and dbms.

Interview Questions
  • What is oops concept? What is REST services and methods in it?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (New York, NY)

Interview

Technical interview was of mid level difficulty. Reached to HR round. HR told that you have cleared all rounds and asked the documents for offer discussion. But did not get any response back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune) in Jul 2021

Interview

Questions were mostly based on Java and Database Management . There were some questons based on projects that I mentioned in CV. Finally I was asked to write code for some questions, while sharing screen, in my desired programming language. Overall experience was great.

Interview Questions
  • Use of static keyword in main method in Java

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emtec (New Delhi) in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied off campus at pune location and got the test link. First round was basic MCQs on apti and technical theory. Second round was technical interview, questions asked were based on data structures and algorithms,OOPs and Projects. Third round was also technical, questions were based on deep concepts of OOPs,DBMS and Projects. I was not able to answer 1-2 questions, but interviewer was super friendly,really made me comfortable. Fourth and the last round was an HR round, typical HR questions were asked, just answer everything truthfully.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emtec

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emtec

Interview

2 Technical + 1 techno Managerial Round, Hiring process is very good. Interviewers are very friendly and having deep knowledge of their products. Mostly scenario based questions, securing applications. Company pays best in the industry. Simple and smooth process. HR is also friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Securing applications, optimization, Code reviews, performance tuning. Broker services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune) in Jan 2021

Interview

There were 3 technical rounds, each of them took average of 90 minutes. Even though all the interviews gone well, I got disqualified. It is a complete waste of time. Management needs to decide whether they are sure to hire the resource, then take an interview

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emtec (Pune) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process had 3 technical round and 1 HR round. when all your rounds go well its surprised you get disqualify and if you try for follow up they will not you response on your email.

Interview Questions
  • Its better do not appear interview here. west of time.
3 people found this interview helpful

Emtec

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emtec

Interview

five rounds of interview one appitude round three technical round one hr round Aptitude test is based on technical knowledge includes java, sql, network. there are two section in aptitude test. coding and mcqs. I reached at final round but not getting selected because of 4 yeas of gap after education

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Emtec

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emtec

Interview

I interviewed at Emtec, Pune in August 2020. I applied online & whole process took a week till the last round for me. Each round of interview was virtual on Microsoft Teams because of Pandemic situation. Emtec is a mid-scale company which uses services of technologies like Microsoft Azure, Oracle, Salesforce, etc. to deliver best consultancy to their clients. Interviewers made the whole interview process very comfortable. They were polite & it was indeed a memorable experience. Being a mid-scale unlike other big names, it has it's own pros & cons.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Assessment Round: - Online test of 60 mins consisting of technical + aptitude questions. - 3 programming questions in 30 mins; C/C++/Java/Node.js; basic data structures related questions, Permutation, Combination or any real time scenario to be solved, etc. - Around 15-20 MCQs in another 30 mins; mix of both aptitude (Quant mostly & Logical) & technical (Code & Concepts both). 2) Technical Round (First): Around 30+ mins Questions asked: - OOP concepts - Regarding projects done - Programming questions (iterations, recursions, etc.) - Data Structures - SQL code & concepts(eg. all joins) - Database concepts(eg. ACID), etc. 3) Technical Round (Second): Around 45+ mins Questions asked: - projects done(deep) & related field ques - Logical thinking ability(logical ques) - data structures(deep) - programming questions, etc. 4) HR Round: Around 30 mins Usual HR Questions like, - About yourself - Background check - Prepare your Resume thoroughly, etc. 5) Delivery Head (Director): Around 20 mins - About yourself - Projects done (related questions), etc.
16 people found this interview helpful

Emtec

Application

I interviewed at Emtec

Interview

First the conduct online Aptitude test. In aptitude test there were 3 coding questions and 15 technical MCQ question based on java. Those who cleared aptitude test they have to gone thri2 technical interview followed by Hr interview

Interview Questions
  • Coding questions 1) count the vowels in a string ? 2) Arrange the 5 string in alphabetical order
5 people found this interview helpful