Endeavor Careers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Endeavor Careers Interview Questions

Interviews at Endeavor Careers

3.2

Faculty Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Endeavor Careers.

Interview

Interview was Good. All the process is smooth except salary Part. Got promised some thing else , and what i get in hand is fractional part of what is promised.

Faculty Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Endeavor Careers (Kolkata).

Interview

At first a written exam, then selects everyone from it.. Don't know why they conducted that exam if everyone gets selected,.. Then calls for demo class, if they like you they will ask for PI

Full Time Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Endeavor Careers (Mumbai) in December 2018.

Interview

The selection process included two written tests, one for general aptitude and second for subject specialization which for me was verbal. Next followed group discussion followed by interview and demo.

Interview Questions

• Why do you deserve this job?   1 Answer

Mathematics Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor Careers (Ahmedabad) in August 2016.

Interview

Written test followed by telephonic interview. Subsequently a round of interview at the nearest center and then a full day assessment (written test, several rounds of interview) at the head office.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Endeavor Careers (Pune) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process went very smooth as I applied through an Employee Referral. It was a one day process and it went very efficiently. Also the interview was around 20 minutes which included few questions which is described below: The skills set needed is to be confident, hard working, adaptable and go-getter attitude person. Tell me about yourself, some insights on private coaching industry, some analytical skills , where do you see yourself in 5 years, why Endeavor Careers, PAN India location, Skills .

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Endeavor Careers (Ahmedabad) in January 2016.

Interview

LinkedIn mail - telephonic Round - Personal Round with VP
    No Documentation, or resume, It was with Sip of tea. Back Ground and Work Skills were asked

no nonsense questions, reply in 4 working days

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Endeavor Careers (Indore) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview starts with hi hello and with a question generally asked "tell me about yourself" . i was so brief told her my name,age and status with carrier objective then she saw my resume and found my collage name "acropolis" and started taunting me like " your tpo Atul Bharat didnt teach u about how to give introduction". i was relaxed at first but this thing makes me quite uncomfortable . i still make myself and wait for java rapid firing .then she ask me to rate java on the scale of 10 . i know java very well still i rate myself as 6/10.
    and she was like "oh really do u know java that much". (felling like having smething with atul bharat )
     i said yes... and here it goes

Interview Questions

• 1.IS java platform independent ?
      2.Jvm too?
      3.byte code?
      4.12 methods of String ?
      5.System.err.println("Hello");?
      6.write coding for /create one Custom exception?
      7.what are checked and unchecked Exception?   1 Answer

Full Time Faculty Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Endeavor Careers in July 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interview with demo and test.Interview with COO and CEO was quite insightful.Demo process was rigorous and you should be well prepared for the same.Interview is a tool for them to instil their vision in you.They are looking for right fit and they ensure to check it through several rounds.

Interview Questions

• Why this industry.How you handle your students.What is your career goal.   Answer Question

Verbal Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor Careers (Vadodara).

Interview

I was asked to complete a vocab book in a week and give a demo class. which was followed by an interview and HR round.there was a formal training for 15-20 days after which i had to give demo classes for all topics and then was asked to take a class.

Quant Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endeavor Careers (Ahmedabad) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a written test and mock demo class in Bangalore centre and then 1 more demo class and interview with the CEO in ahmedabad.Interview went on smoothly.All were nice .especially the HR.I really liked the way they handled it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.