Endurance International Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 10 Apr 2019

2.9

Sort:

Outbound Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Englewood, CO (US)).

Interview

The Endurance International Group specializes in M&A in order to "innovate through acquisition" I was hired by one of the organizations acquired by EIG when I originally began working for the organization.

As such, I was interviewed by my controlling company. After EIG announced their acquisition, the staff was retained and positive staff changes were made. Consider this if EIG approaches your organization and brings you into the fold.

EIG does eliminate redundancies within their organization and support representative roles are liable to be eliminated during an M&A in favor of their larger hosts.

Entry-level employees do not generally have to re-interview for their jobs during an M&A, and many employees receive their offer letters same day.

EIG has yet, in my experience, to attempt a leveraged buyout of an org but as it grows in size this may become more attractive tot heir style.

Senior level managers are liable to be displaced if there is no immediate coalescence with the senior org.

EIG prides itself as a technical establishment. Prepare for open-ended, near-arbitrary questions that search for traits in lieu of skills.

If you are seeking direct-to-hire roles within EIG, your hiring process will approach the philosophy "Let's meet this person. Let's see what makes him tick, and ask questions in a way that if we don't hire him, we'll at least have learned something new about our industry."

Go with stories, don't speak in the abstract. Most importantly, know that there are many confederated brands within EIG. Your interview experience WILL differ from other interview reports here; each brand holds its own practices and hiring decisions.

If you're interviewing in Colorado, you're going to have a good interview experience as they do peer panels and the director often sits into the interview processes.

If you're interviewing for SEO/marketing solutions within Tempe, AZ, you're going to have a good experience. Other locations tend to be much more systematic in their process due to the size of their on-boarding operations and you should prepare for this experience.

Interview Questions

• In Colorado and Tempe, there will likely be a silicon valley-style silly logic question.

“How many barbers are there in Chicago?”
      “How many piano tuners are there in New York?”
      “How many boxes of breakfast cereal are sold in the U.S. each year?”
      “How many golf balls will fit inside a Boeing 747?”   1 Answer

Negotiation

You will have a difficult time negotiating wages for entry level positions, regardless of your experience. Upper-level organizations generally have a 10% curve and more slack in the event that your role is a unique or clinch role.

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Tempe, AZ (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Took a test online in 2013. Came into office for a quick interview. Just looked over my resume. Very informal. I met my future boss. At the time they seemed to be in expansion mode.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then technical interview, then final interview.

Interview Questions

• Find the number missing in the array   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Provo, UT (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online, passed the phone interview, then went to the on-site. The office apparently has live server racks there so I had to get a name tag from the security guard. The interview itself was okay I guess, but pretty intimidating. There were four people there, one of which was remote. I felt like one of them was angry the entire time.

I tried to be as positive and confident as I could, but I feel like my personality didn't jive very well with the team.

Interview Questions

• How can you make sure you deliver on time without sacrificing quality or features?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Tempe, AZ (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Discussed passed experiences. Reviewed job role and responsibilities. Very quick interview and was offered the job on the spot. I believe my past experiences working for a tech company very similar was appealing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past work experiences?   1 Answer

Web Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

After submitting your application, there is an over-the-phone interview conducted by the HR recruiter, followed by an in-person interview conducted by 2 supervisors. It is the combined approval of the supervisors that determines the hiring of a candidate.

Interview Questions

• List the components inside of a computer.   1 Answer
    • What are the port number for incoming and outgoing mail servers   1 Answer

Web Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy....but very dry and mundane. Ask basic questions. Take a typing test and talked to 2 managers. They asked the same questions and I was offered the job same day. It was fairly simple, no urine test.

Web Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Tempe, AZ (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview for Tempe, Arizona location. Lady seemed nice. Did not like the fact that in job description/posting they did not disclose the fact that they are a 24/7 365 days a week call center. She also told me that position may require 3rd shift (overnight), weekend, and holiday availability which is also something that should have been disclosed in the initial job posting, overnight is not for everyone and not everyone likes to work every holiday. I got the vibe that they want you to be all about Endurance so I did not go forward with the phone interview. Hopefully this information helps someone who's interested but is not aware of this information.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Tempe, AZ (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Group setting to review a brief presentation giving an overview of the job, culture and environment. then met with an individual interviewer to discuss qualifications more in depth. Asked a series of routine questions to see if you are a fit for this organization.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any technical questions, maybe due to my background in leadership, but according to some others just a few basic questions about FTP, DNS, and Outlook troubleshooting.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Tempe, AZ (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

first there is an email and test to take to demonstrate customer service skills and ability to quickly understand web pages , interactivity, search, type quickly and memorize customer names, phone #'s to enter into the screen and pull up a customer. next, a phone interview then an in person interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• what is your goal in 5 years? tell me about a time when you had to tell a customer bad news. Tell me about a tiem when you had to walk a customer through steps online.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.