Enterprise Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Enterprise Branch Manager Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jan 2017

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Basic questions about service, growth, profits, team work, employee development with your hiring manager and that person's boss. Smile a lot and stroke their egos and you will do quite well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to put the philosophy " the customer is always right" to the test?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Buffalo, NY (US)).

Interview

I spent time in the branch with employees learning their process and where they could improve. I put together a business plan and met with the branch's largest accounts. I also met eight the hiring manager as well as my own to prepare.

The interview was mostly going over plans and goals for the location but there were also behavioral questions role plays.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you convinced someone to buy your product even though it was more expensive than the competition.   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I applied for the position online. I was sent an automated link to setup my interview. The recruiter called 10 minutes before the scheduled time. I did not realize that number was the recruiter as that wasn't the time we agreed on. When I emailed the recruiter and said I didn't get a call at the scheduled time she said yes she did call me. I tried to reschedule due to the mix up. The auto scheduler link was not working. I emailed her several times trying to reschedule the call. She never responded . The position was filled . I then reapplied. A different recruiter told me I couldn't be considered again for a year even though no interview was ever conducted. Just came off very disorganized and I wouldn't interview here again.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Boise, ID (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very to the point in the way of out lining what questions were to be expected and allowed you to plan interview accordingly. From there it was up to you to outline an effective presentation that would get you the hob

Interview Questions

• Why would you be the best for this spot   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Waterbury, CT (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Multi level interviews with generic questions. Interview process took 2 weeks consisting of a 1 hour phone interview, 1.5 hour in person interview with HR and finally a 1 hour interview with a branch and regional manager.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

3 Interviews: HR / Area Manager / Regional Vice President

Enterprise will most likely contact you withing a few weeks if you fit the criteria which i s young with a bachelors degree. Good job for interns looking for summer job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to rent cars?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Long series of emails

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

sales sales sales. Company is sales driven I lacked experience. dont understand how they hire college grads who come out with no experience. sales is the motive im guessing thats why i didnt get it.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Antonio, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied online, about a week later I interviewed with the Recruiter. I was passed on to the 2nd phase with the Area Manager and Group Rental Manager.

Branch Manager, Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

great people. the person who interviewed me was very professional, on time, very articulate, very good listener, and "rolled with the punches"; and was at ease during the entire interview

Interview Questions

• what would you ask ceo if you had the opportunity   1 Answer

too far from home

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

three interviews, then performanced based after

Interview Questions

• lots of behavioral questions, just have previous examples   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.