Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions

Interviews at Enterprise Holdings

2.7

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Multiple steps with different interviewers each time in hour long blocks . There are 3 interviews total, if you pass the first and second. Good experience overall, with likeminded people.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

It was awesome! Got to shadow and actually see a day in the life, not only in the place you would be starting, but in several different phases of the company. They were very transparent. You dont get that much anymore

Interview Questions

• they asked if you would rather work 40 hrs/week and make $40k/yr of 50 hrs/wk and $50k?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Interview

Quick and simple, met a recruiter at a job fair and interviewed the following week at the office with Accounting controller and supervisors. I also took a quick test before the interview began. Overall a positive experience.

Application

Interview

There are three interviews after a quick phone screen.
    1) Interview with recruiter
    2) A semi-interview where they tell you about the business to see if you are ready to take on this kind of job
    3) Interview with higher level manager

Interview Questions

• They ask you mostly situational questions like "name a time where you had to ___________ and what did you do to fix it?". They also ask general interview questions just like any other job, such as strengths/weakness.   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in February 2020.

Interview

Smooth, everything via phone & e-mail. Very friendly structure, and also easy going. The best part really is that everything is via phone so it eliminates interview pressure. You also have time to prepare.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates applying for the position   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was quite simple, I received a phone interview and then was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview with a panel of four people. They were all extremely friendly and down to earth!

Interview Questions

• How did you handle adversity in the past with a school project for example   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Standard behavioral based interview questions. You will start with a phone interview and if moved to the next step you will usually have a face to face interview with the management team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time..... Give me an example.......   1 Answer

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Tampa, FL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position online on the Enterprise Holdings Careers website. It did not take long before a recruiter contacted me. Overall, it was a lengthy interview process. After scheduling my phone interview, I was contacted by Christina R., and she interviewed me over the phone. That was the first interview. A lot of the questions asked were to see if I would be a good fit for the company. "Tell me about a time when you went the extra mile for a customer?" Most of the questions were based on customer service skills. The phone call lasted about 30 mins. After Christina told me that she would like to see me in person to continue the interview process in Tampa at the company's headquarters. Honestly, I was not at all prepared for that interview! I have been to job interviews before, so I figured I would just... wing it. Lol I was in for a surprise. That face-to-face interview went on for about an hour. I was nervous during some parts of the "drilling", because I was not sure how to respond. My brain went blank. The questions were about how competitive I am, and my customer service experience in my previous jobs. I was sweating like crazy at some point lol. I answered the questions to the best of my abilities, and I appeared as confident as possible. After my face-to-face with Christina, she gave me 2nd interview packet. Woohoo! My second interview was with the Area Manager and Branch Manager at my local branch. I also had to do a branch observation for an hour before the interview. The 2nd interview process was similar to the face-to-face, the questions were about the same. I was better prepared for the second interview. I did a lot of research on the company, read a lot of reviews and forums, so I had an idea on how to better answer the "tough" questions this time around. On my way home that day, I received a phone call from Tampa saying that I was moving on to the 3rd and last interview. This time, it was with the Group Rental Manage. I felt like the previous interviews prepared me for that last one. The questions were the same, competitiveness... customer service... character... integrity. Nailed that one.

If you are a competitive, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individual, this job is for you. There are a lot of movement in the company, a lot of opportunities to move up and get promoted within your first year. You will get what you put into it, the pay is good too.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you?   1 Answer

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Talent Aquisition Manager emailed to set up a phone interview. We set it up for the next week. She called right on time, asked questions regarding my experience and whether I had experience performing the job duties. She was very nice and let me know what the next steps would be. She said she would get in touch with me next week with whether or not I made it to the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about this position? Why did you apply for a job at Enterprise Holdings?   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your work experience   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience analyzing data and presenting to management?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Several days after submitting the application, I received an e-mail stating that I did not meet the educational qualifications for the position and I would not be considered for employment.

The minimum education requirement listed is a bachelor's degree in accounting. I will have a master's degree in accounting in less than a month. I have never reviewed an interview for a company, but this is a serious red flag if a recruiter thinks that a master's degree doesn't meet that type of minimum.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.