Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Enterprise Interview Questions

Interviews at Enterprise

5,298 Interview Reviews

2.8

Interview

Really friendly recruiter who phone screened me about basic information regarding name, education, and location of choice to work at. Relaxed interview with Area Manager in-person with the local branch manager.
    Assigned hours and pay are definite and revealed if accepted

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had a conflict with a teammate or coworker?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal when you have lots of tasks to complete?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

It was a smooth seamless process. 3 part interview. Wasn’t intimidated. Questions asked were general interview question. You have a first round phone interview, then interview with area manager then with group rental manager.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time I had to deal with a difficult customer and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Interview

A straight forward process. First a phone interview then in person with a panel of managers. The questions center mainly around the "tell me about one time you had to..."

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to miss a deadline? What happened and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The first phone call was with a hiring manager, and it went great! The second interview was in person with the regional manager and it was a much longer and in-depth interview. I was made to feel uncomfortable by the manager while being asked questions and it was a very unpleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What was one problem you've had while leading a team, and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa, FL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was intense at first. There were 3 different interviews with 4 different people. My first interview with the talent acquisition HR representative was informative. Christina answered every question I had about the company and even some I did not think of. She provided me with clear roadmap of what the position was and what doors could be opened for me. My second interview was with the man who would be my direct supervisor and his supervisor. I spent the first hour observing how the branch operates and the employee interactions with customers. After the observation I met with Joe and Ken. They again were very up front about what the position was and what exactly I was preparing to get myself into. The third interview was with the Group Rental Manager Roland. He was great. He made sure I understood that this wasn’t going to be a cake walk. This position requires hard work and dedication in order to succeed. He asked the same questions the others did, however I think at this interview is when it really sank in that I was not only getting ready to commit to a company but also to myself and my future. Everyone was supportive and attentive to the things I was saying about myself and my skill sit. They all made sure I was ready to leave my previous career path and start a new journey with Enterprise.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with adversity?   2 Answers
    • How did you go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service?   1 Answer
    • How competitive are you?   1 Answer
    • How would your previous co workers describe you?   1 Answer
    • How did you handle a situation in which a customer was completely dissatisfied with the service provided?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

3 rounds. Currently going onto 3rd round. Pretty easy, show you have passion and are competitive. Pretty easy going, from what I have seen they are professional but relaxed at the same time. Excited for the 3rd interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Long process. Started with a recruiter calling. Then I had 3 separate in person interviews. Overall the process took a little over a month. Not horrible but it was longer than I expected.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

3 round interview process. Meet with Talent Acquisition, branch interview and observation, interview with Regional Vice President. Standardized questionnaire they use to interview. Pretty unbiased questions and answering format. Mostly interested in sales experience and customer service experience. Management experience is preferred but not necessary because they teach you management styles and aspects of working as you continue with the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

basic interview questions that can be searched online. was first phone screened then meet with Hr for a 20-30 minute interview. Took weeks before hearing back interview was not conversational. was asked question after questions

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Three rounds. First round is a little less formal. Bring questions about the company. If you come in and say that "all enterprise does is rent cars" you probably will not get a call back.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you successfully sold a product to a customer   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.