Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Enterprise

5,001 Interview Reviews

2.8

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

phone screen then a one on one. a hands on depiction of contract negotiation and process was conducted on site via a computer program. a brief questionarre was also included in the interview process.

Part Time Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Amarillo, TX (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Manager of a local branch will provide the interview along with an employee new-hire package. Evidently, the results will be communicated to your immediate supervisor for whatever department you are working with.

Interview Questions

• The usual process: previous work history, reasons why you want to work for the company. driving record is important of course.   1 Answer

Part Time Driver Interview

Interview

Applied and got an interview within a week. Asked me a couple of question. Interview lasted less than 30 min. Got hired the for the job the next day. They send you an email for the electronic background check and takes a week to get for them to get the info.
    Overall very awesome manager and HR.

Interview Questions

• Why should I get hired for this job.   1 Answer

Part Time Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed and offered the job within one week.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a few questions about my previous relationships with my co-workers that I did not get along with.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate the pay. They pay everyone the same.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkinsburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Wilkinsburg, PA (US)).

Interview

Started with an on campus interview. I was told to apply online and I was contacted later to set up a date to interview in one of the stores.

Interview Questions

• Explain about a time that you were working in a group and conflict arose   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tulsa, OK (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call for an initial interview with a branch manager. Easy interview asking about my past and future goals. Two additional interviews with upper management followed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa, FL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was scheduled quickly. There was an initial phone interview followed by 3 in-person interviews. During the 2nd interview I also shadowed a branch manager for about 1 hour before the interview began.

Interview Questions

• Scenerio based questions regarding customer service and sales experience.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

3+ interviews. Had to drive 2 + hours for second interview. They seemed concerned that I️ didn’t major in business. It was never specified that a business degree was required for the position.

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Miami, FL (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

It is a 3 part interview process all should be done within a week. First you go to an interview with the HR simple regular job interview. The next interview is meeting a branch and you're seeing how the branch functions for about 4 hours. After that you will have a meeting with a regional Manager which is another interview. Didn't make it to the 3rd interview to know.

Interview Questions

• Did you see any sale opportunities? How would you approach the sale?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Rafael, CA (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview took about an hour. The basic interview questions were asked: what are your strengths/weaknesses, how can you contribute to the company, describe a difficult situation with a customer and how you handled it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.