Epicor Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Epicor Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Epicor Software

2.7

Human Resources Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epicor Software in October 2020.

Interview

Went through 4 rounds of interviews including a phone interview, 1:1 interview, panel interview with candidate presentation, and an interview with director of HR. Despite all of that, they never even contacted me to tell me I didn't get the job. Incredibly unprofessional.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Nepotism rules. The deck is stacked against you well before you meet the hiring manager. A straight application doesn't work. You must use social engineering to get an audience. Then, when HR calls to schedule the first interview, they remark that you are taking a backward approach to getting in the door.

Interview Questions

• What is the greatest achievement of your entire career?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach onboarding yourself with the team?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

Epicor recruiter made first contact via Indeed message, I replied back and we set up a time and day for a phone interview. Recruiter then had a sales manager call me for a phone interview. The sales manager then had a trainer call me for the last phone interview. Very open and positive interview process, great communication the whole way!

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Overall a great process, make sure to go in talking about your sales past, and know alot about the company.
    Day 1:
    (2) 30-Minute Interview with Managers
    Day 2:
    Shadow (low-stakes) and a 30 minutes Interview
    Day 3:
    30 Minute Phone call with the head of Business Development Representatives

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Dublin, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Thorough process with multiple phone interviews, followed by on-site interview with multiple management and team members. Initial recruiter vetting phone interview, hiring manager phone interview, peer manager interviews, on-site interviews with hiring and peer managers.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an under-performing employee?   1 Answer

Revenue Recognition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me based on my LinkedIn profile, did a 30 minute screening call, then I did a 30 minute call with the hiring manager, then I went into the corporate office for 2.5 hours. I interviewed with the CAO, CFO, Rev Rec Manager, Director of Royalties and 2 members of the revenue team.

Interview Questions

• Won't it be uncomfortable for you to be in a position that's new to you at a new company?   1 Answer

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Received and email from a recruiter to set up a phone screen. Then was set up to interview with a hiring manager. Haven't heard back since and have followed up numerous times. Very disappointed.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Bensalem, PA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Met with the VP of Sales based on a recommendation from a colleague. Very straight forward with no BS. The focus was on the role, and if I could fulfill the job requirements. I was offered the job after one interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the largest deal you closed in your last job   1 Answer

Senior Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Bensalem, PA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was thorough - was able to speak to other employees and managers, was able to find out all I needed on Benefits and direction of the job, was able to interview with a few different managers/executives

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis Park, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Saint Louis Park, MN (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I received a message via Linkedin from a recruiter for a position with Epicor. I then had a brief 15 minute phone call with the recruiter in regard to the position. From there I had a phone interview with two of the sales managers for the position. A couple days later I received an email from a recruiter saying that they wanted me to come in and do a two hour job shadow, and after I would interview with one of the managers. I showed up did the two hour job shadow, and after that I was told that I would not be interviewing with a manger because they didn't know I was coming in that day. I was upset with the lack of communication that this corporation has. I was interviewed by the manger via phone, but the trust with the corporation substantially diminished when I showed up in person and I didn't have a face to face interview. A couple days after I was called by the recruiter informing me that I did not get the position, but within five minutes they had the nerve to send me a survey asking me how my experience was with Epicor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Epicor?

Why do you want to work in sales?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.