Epicor Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 235 of over 235 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Epicor Software

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epicor Software

Interview

It was a fine process. All together I had 6 rounds of interview which was done by different team members within the L&D Team. The questions covered mostly on the experience and theoretical side.

Interview Questions
  • Theories of ID, Writing Skills
    Answer Question

Epicor Software

Application

I interviewed at Epicor Software

Interview

Fue un proceso de la entevista en el que me senti contento y eficaz con mis entrevistadora, debido a que ella tuvo empatia y atencion conmigo. Me senti comodo gracias a sus atenciones.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Epicor Software

Application

I interviewed at Epicor Software

Interview

Initial call with recruiter who sounded out your background to see if you were a good fir for the next stage. Then with hiring manager and following that with their senior. All very quick and excellent feedback! One of the best interview processes I have been part of

Interview Questions
  • Relating to the role but more about your experience to date and what you could bring to the company The interview was relatively informal which made you feel at ease and helped you build an immediate relationship

Epicor Software

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epicor Software in Jul 2021

Interview

The internal recruiter setup a phone call. During the interview he asked me to explain my background, and what relevant experience I had toward the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions
  • Are you ok with 100% travel once restrictions are lifted? Have you used Profit 21 before? Describe a challenging customer that you were able to win over.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Austin, TX) in Jul 2021

Interview

I had two interviews. They were both cool, the first one was a phone interview and the second one was a video interview that lasted 33 minutes. I was asked why I wanted to work at EPICOR and I also got so many questions about myself such us my work experience and what I'm actually doing.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at EPICOR?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Epicor Software (New Delhi)

Interview

7 rounds, later you decide candidate is not a right fit. Very surprising when every round lasted about 45mins! After 7+ hrs of interviews a rejection shows incorrect assessment. I am they are not aware of what they want

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cornwall on Hudson, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Cornwall on Hudson, NY)

Interview

I did 3 interviews ,the 1st interview was with the HR the 2nd interview was with my manager and 3 people from the team im working with now, and the last interview was with my manager and 2 people to see if iam qualified for this job or not.

Interview Questions
  • Technical customer service questions , hardware troubleshoot , and how to solve it .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

Technical round where most of testing related questions asked like framework oops concept of java ,cucumber BDD framework followed by Managerial where director took interview then HR round on salary discussion and joining

Interview Questions
  • Selenium basics,testing,cucumber bdd,oops,multithreading
1 person found this interview helpful

Epicor Software

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in May 2021

Interview

Me contacto una reclutadora para agendar las entrevistas, el proceso fue rapido. Me hicieron una entrevista con un manager, despues una entrevista tecnica con alguien del equipo, ambas entrevistas tuvieron una parte en ingles.

Interview Questions
  • Preguntas sobre mi experiencia, y preguntas tecnicas para revisar mi conocimiento de automatizacion de Selenium

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

Interview

first was intoduction on telephonic with H R second round was scheduled was of Technical round-Questions were basic to advanced on Java oops concepts,access modifiers,interface,Abstraction,Collections,give output of code -it had something like super keyword was mwntioned below variable decalration in a method which would give compile rime error Selenium,locators,types of waits,explain waits with example Cucumber BDD related basic questions Test NG annotations,helper attributes,testng xml file,page object model explainantion and how was it implemented in my project,framework explainantion Technical went for an hour and half Managerial round-director asked most challenging work and how did i overcome it reason of resignation in previous company,do you know anyone in epicor? Then HR round didnt happen at all Asked about further updates then HR told your candidature is on hold and will update you further on this.

Interview Questions
  • selenium,java,testng,framework,managerial ,behavioural and asked more about framework and page object model design pattern
Viewing 1 - 10 of 235 Interviews