Equal Experts Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Associate

Equal Experts Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts in December 2014.

Interview

Got referred through an Equal Expert employee. In about 3 days (mid week) got an email requesting a screening call. During the call the HR (they call them People Managers) asked about my work, projects, TDD, Agile exposure (main thing!). At the end of call I was emailed a programming task for the famous 'fizz-buzz' problem with a bit of twist in it.

Submitted it back after the weekend as zip attachments, with some patterns used and lots of unit tests along with an alternative solution for each step asked. Got a reply the day after next that they are struggling to find someone to review it. End of the week got a rejection with feedback saying that I used NO patterns, should refactor using ReSharper (didn't think that was the requirement in the first place), no usage of GitHub to submit results(!).

Overall, I still like the company because of its freedom, vivid project and good people, but they should really (read MUST!) use standard reviewing methods and not dig into tools used to do the work. A good quality code is to be reviewed and not the tools used produce it (atleast that's what they said in the task).

Interview Questions

• Why didn't I submit it through Github?
    Use of Regions
    'Frowned' perspective to usage of Internal classes   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Equal Experts

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Phase 1 - Phone screening with a People Scout from EE. I believe the aim was to understand my experience, check on my knowledge in business and delivery domain and my experience at executing projects.

Phase 2 - Onsite case study - This was a f2f interview organised with two experienced EE consultants. Was given a case study to solve. I believe the idea was to understand the approach I took, the scope I covered, and delivery planning.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.