Equal Experts Delivery Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Equal Experts Delivery Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Equal Experts

3.2

Delivery Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (London, England (UK)).

Interview

A recruiter contacted me. First interview was with HR. Second was onsite with two delivery managers in some dark basement office. Very robotic - the whole thing was a scenario based exercise which was too open ended - their answers to questions for clarification the same. To my understanding they have one method fits all to build projects and that's all what this was about - the interviewers had no technical knowledge.
Apart from that nothing about the company, what these guys do, no questions at all about me or my experience. When I asked questions, very vague answers with no information - we're talking basic stuff here, like what projects do you work on. Overall one of the worst interviews I've been - I did not continue the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Equal Experts

Delivery Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Equal Experts (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Extensive face-to-face interview with a scenario based challenge followed by a face to face interview with a partner. This was then followed with a meeting with the CEO. The internal recruitment team was fantastic and very engaged throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What do you enjoy most? Solving problems or focusing on delivering greenfield projects   Answer Question

Delivery Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Lisbon (Portugal)) in April 2016.

Interview

i had 3 interviews.
    The first one was in the Lisbon office with the partner and the people manager and it was about CV screening and Agile.
    The second one was through skype with a Delivery Lead from London and it was a test of agile project management with situational questiones.
    The third and final one was similar to the first one with more detailed questions about the job, challenges and the current projects.

Interview Questions

• What things should the team consider before pushing a

significant release into production?   Answer Question

Delivery Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview is divided into 3 distinct parts depending on the seniority of tye position. Normally there is a first contact telephone call, followed by a skills assessment in my case it was scenario based, if you pass this you are asked to join a leadership interview this is a values and drivers conversation to see if there is a good fit between you and the team you are joining, in many cases the team itself will be interviewing you in some cases very Scenior individuals within the business will sit in or conduct the interview.

Interview Questions

• A scenario within the itc industry is described and through role play your skills knowledge and personality is tested   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.