Equal Experts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Equal Experts Interview Questions

Updated 6 May 2019

Sort:

Senior S/W Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Lisbon (Portugal)) in January 2018.

Interview

It had 3 parts:
    1 - a phone discussion
    2 - a programming task with a review later (some comments I really did not agree)
    3 - a programming assignment in an interview with 2 persons.

Interview Questions

• Pick a programming language and start coding a few basic request. They were so basic that in the end didn't make any scene.   1 Answer

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

I had an initial general chat with the EE recruiter, with regards potential roles. Once a role was found, I then had a phone interview. This was like a chat. Then I came in for a technical interview with the lead architect and one of the architects. This was an interview that delved into my architectural experience and knowledge and asked specific questions that clearly intended to confirm my general understanding of "good architecture practices", understanding of agile and skills. It was also an interview that convinced me I wanted to work with EE. It's important at this point that what you have in your CV accurately reflects your experience, as they would have spotted it.

Lastly, I had an interview with the delivery manager, which was an interview to see if I would fit in personally.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about defining and identifying a service?   1 Answer

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Bengaluru).

Interview

TDD- Asked to create a solution in 1 and half hr to design and code using test first development. Pair programming, pairing with one of the lead developers there. We need to take our personnel laptop with us to do this, they were accepting test in java and .net.

Interview Questions

• A simple Cart solution to add a few products and verify the question   Answer Question

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Pune) in July 2017.

Interview

The first round was a pair programming activity with one of EE engineers. The process is more to find out the approach that the candidate takes than the end solution, it is okay not to complete the whole assignment. If the EE enginner is satisfied that you have followed the OOPS principles and TDD, he/she can choose not to complete the whole assignment. As someone pointed earlier, it was a task to implement a story of a Shopping Cart.

The second round is a technical discussion. It is again very interactive and you get to explain you thought process on a certain design question.

The HR is always interacting with you giving and the process took approx 4 hours without me having to keep waiting .

Interview Questions

• Pair programming involved implementing a story of the Shopping cart requirement.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equal Experts (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Its a programming interview, conducted via a piece of paper. Was told that the Interview differs from person to person - which IMO shouldn't be the case. There should be a standard interview given.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Equal Experts.

Interview

I enjoyed the whole process. All my questions were timely clarified. The interviews with HR were spoken in a clear English, so even though I'm not a native English speaker I was able to understand what was being said. Moreover, the HR professionals that spoke with me were polite and proactive.

1) Email contact from Equal Experts recruiter.
    2) Skype interview with HR.
    3) Offline coding challenge.
    4) Skype interview with HR.
    5) Presential interview at Lisbon's office (architectural challenge + coding challenge).
    6) Final conversation with job offer :)

Interview Questions

• During the Skype interviews I was asked about tech and project management concepts and practices.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Pune).

Interview

Equal Experts visited our campus. The entire process took just 1 day. The company has a very unique flat structure when it comes to management. They call themselves experts and they true to that. The people are extremely extremely friendly and helpful. If at any point you get stuck they will help you out. The HR is kind enough and sweet to give you your interview feedback. The rounds are Resume Screening, 2 Technical F2F Interviews and 1 one pair programming one. They might conduct additional rounds if they think you have the capacity and were not up to the mark in an interview. Overall it was a very good experience. In most of the Interviews they started with your BE project only. Prepare Java, Databases especially Mysql, UML Diagrams and OOPs concepts. In pair programming found they expect you to use either Java or C++ but not C.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Pune) in July 2017.

Interview

1. Telephonic interview -- Fairly easy algo questions and equally easy OO modeling question
    2. Code pairing round onsite at Pune office. This was the best round and interviewer was also very friendly, got a very positive vibe after going to the Pune office. (Interviewer was wearing shorts ;), they had a carrom in office and I got to play it with HR and other candidates, this is first time i did such thing during an interview) So far very very positive.
    3. 2 Tech interview - One onsite and other on Google Hangout - Was kinda easy for me.

They didn't offer me a position for a reason which surprises me, they were hiring for Software developer role and they rejected me because I am not a decision maker in my current project. this made me wonder are they really looking for a Hands on software developer or they are looking for Architect. This make me wonder further that it could be salary, Who knows.

Anyways had fun during they whole process

Interview Questions

• Design parking lot   1 Answer
    • Design a Shopping cart - Code pairing   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

First I had a phone call interview, where I was asked about my experiences and skills.
    Then I had to complete a "FizzBuzz" coding test using TDD, which the company cares a lot, and send them by email.
    Some days later I had a pair programming session with a senior developer member of the company's team. We had to find the solution for a problem that he brought. I failed because my code was not very good structured.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Approached by EE internal recruiter. Great initial conversations, had to chase for a month, at the end - position is on hold. Waste of time, no transparency to candidates. Would not bother next time.