Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

1,787 Interview Reviews

2.9

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

It was a campus interview. There were 2 technical and 1 hr rounds. Technical round focused on the projects on my resume and network structure knowledge. HR round was about my goals and expectations from the company and location preferences.

Compliance Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2020.

Interview

Interview process took some time (about 3 months). 1st interview with HR and prospective manager, then a case study, then 3 additional interviews with other stakeholders (legal, finance, HR from region and head office).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your job? Why Ericsson / this industry? What interests you most about the position? How would you best be able to contribute? Why would you be a good fit for the role? What would your current colleagues / boss say about you? Specific case study questions about specific subject matter, knowledge of the region, knowledge about pressing issues.   Answer Question

SWE Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Four question coding challenge with two hour time limit. I took mine in Java, but there was an option to code in C and C++ as well. Questions were relatively easy. Unfortunately, the process stopped halfway due to COVID (they decided not to hire for the Austin location, which I was interviewing for).

Junior Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

The first step was a programming/coding test that consists of 11 questions, 10 multiple choice questions, and 1 code. I can't talk about the next steps because they didn't call me.

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Basic Introduction followed by the technical queries, Manager Round for judging your attitude, Final round with HR for salary negotiation. Some of the asked question I have listed down.

Questions-

Basic Telecom
    Linux
    Database
    Protocol level knowledge

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very nice people and interesting questions. The interviewers were very kind. The HR made you feel welcome. Overall, it was a great experience and I left there feeling good.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Had an initial phone call with a recruiter to go over general background and set up an onsite interview. The interview was pretty typical. First part was fairly informal with two of the managers of the team that was hiring. Second part was a fairly standard hakerrank challenge.

They were very adamant about telling me I would hear back very soon, as in either the same day or early the following week. Well, the following week rolled around, so I reached out to the recruiter and was told I'd hear back by the end of that week. End of the week came and went, so I reached out again. Same thing; I'd hear back by the end of the week. This went on for nearly a month with several of my inquiries going entirely ignored.

Incredibly unprofessional and just flat out rude. You're hiring people; treat them as such.

Interview Questions

• Asked about projects I had worked on.   1 Answer

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

They interview for the positions they don't have. They want to keep candidates ready for the projects they quote to the client and very unprofessional. The interview is of 3 rounds. Initial HR call, 2nd round a Webex interview by team in India. My Interviewer didn't show up twice. 3rd round another Webex from India. Even this interviewer postponed the interview once and the whole process took 2.5 months. In the final round, interviewer asked me all ML questions and said you are smart at the half point. Then he started asking some questions which are nothing to do with the role(mentioned below) and he was very rude, telling me how did I come this far in the interview process ?

Interview Questions

• There is a very good Indian cook, but he is unable to deliver the food in time at his restaurant. As a senior data scientist how will you help him ?   Answer Question
    • There is a 5.10 ft tall guy who doesn't know swimming but wants to swim in a lake of average depth 5.6 ft. As a senior DS, how can you find the probability of his survival and save him ?   Answer Question
    • I want to drop an egg from any floor in a 18 floors tall building. What is the highest floor that is safe to drop the egg which I don't want to break ?   1 Answer

Junior Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

I just had an Online Assessment, there are 9 multiple choices and one programming question. The multiple question mainly about the basic concept about machine learning, like overfitting, etc. Thank you!

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter followed by a SKYPE interview with hiring manager and another Director. Followed by two more separate SKYPE interviews with VP of HR and VP of Supply Chain as most of the leaders are usually travelling or based out of Sweden.

Recruiter was very helpful and extremely responsive for all interview related questions. THUMBS UP. Overall a fairly lengthy interview not so hard to crack.

Interview Questions

• Mostly based on experience and management related situations dialogues and how to handle those situations.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.