Estée Lauder Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Estée Lauder Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at Estée Lauder Companies

2.7

MAC Makeup Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy, You could only retry your answer once before submitting it. I’d suggest looking up the questions they’ll ask online. If you keep on messing up, just exit the video process & click the link back to the page, the question which you may have messed up will not get recorded.

Interview Questions

• How your personal style correlates to the company itself.   1 Answer
    • How to show a customer how to do a smokey eye.   1 Answer
    • How do you take great customer service & turn it into excellent customer service?   1 Answer
    • How do you build relationships w/ co workers & clients?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

They reached out for an interview then canceled on me twice (second time they just didn’t call me) and then reached out again saying the position was filled. Very negative experience.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied via a staffing firm online and was contacted within a week. The request to interview was almost immediate due to the urgent need to fill the position. Met with 2 managers who were fairly easy going and explored “how to” scenarios with me from a people and technical perspective. Recruiter called back within 3-4 days with offer.

Summer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies.

Interview

The process was very straightforward. Recruiters came to my school for a presentation. Afterwards, we were able to network and pass our resumes. 3 weeks later, I received an email from one of the recruiters I had met. A week later, I had a 1 hour interview with mainly behavioral questions, and received an offer 2 weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you missed a deadline. What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies.

Interview

Describe your current role and responsibilities, why are you looking to leave your current company, why do you want to work for us. Casual interview. It was more direct of what the SVP is looking for in the person is supporting him and the ideal candidate skills

Consumer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

HR reached out via email and it took 2 weeks to schedule the on-site interview. Then it was a very brief on-site. HM is nice but the overall environment is uptight and very silent. The conversation was very generic. I was hoping to learn more about the role but didn't gain much insights around it.

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview was done face to face. It was easy and the interviewer was friendly. Nothing technical, just about my interest and past projects. It lasted for about 20 minutes. Very informal and conversational. It was a good experience overall.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies.

Interview

I dropped off my resume at a university career fair and was contacted with an interview offer before formally applying. I had four short behavioral interviews over the phone with people in different departments of R&D.

What was incredibly frustrating about this process is that I never heard back. I interviewed with four separate people, I waited about 2-3 weeks before contacting my recruiter. She told me I would hear shortly. I was never updated on my application status and emailed one more time before she just told me to continue waiting. This last email was 1.5 months after my interviews. I never ended up hearing, which I found relatively unprofessional given that I had prepared and interviewed four times.

Internship Interview

Interview

Two 30 minute behavioral phone calls that were very straightforward. Focused on why the company is the right fit for you and what area you want to be placed in.

Packaging Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The hiring and interview process involved multiple in-person meetings in NYC with multiple, very friendly and accommodating individuals hiring for the position. All questions were relevant to the position or regarding my own personality, work habits, and interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions

• What are three words you think your friends would use to describe you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.