Evalueserve Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Evalueserve Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Evalueserve

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a telephonic round at first followed by an on site interview. There were two rounds a general interview and one with the manager. A few case study questions is all they asked apart from questions on my work profile.

Interview Questions

• How would you do the market sizing if you were to launch a new product (say a lipstick)?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Evalueserve

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in September 2012.

Interview

First round written (verbal +quant), next 2 rounds case - guess estimation. The called around 100 guys to the written and then selected around 60 for the first round and 25 for the second round. Finally they selected 12 among which 5-6 accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• How may crows are there in your hometown?
      How many bottles are sold daily in your college town?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fixed package as it was a camplus placement drive. No negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview was smooth. There are two rounds- 1st round is technical and is with your manager. 2nd Round is with associate vice president and is a general interview round with less
    or no technical questions. You make it to the 2nd round only if u clear first.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your past internships/jobs and the responsibilities u handled.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2019.

Interview

Don't worry they won't reject you because they want labourers to work.
    No need of any preparation for their jobs
    It is the easiest process don't waste your career by coming here.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Chennai) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of a telephonic interview round, followed by a video conference. Questions that were asked ranged from topics like finance, econometrics, risk management to basic concepts like probability, basic mathematics. Since the profile offered belonged to the risk management, topics related to VAR, CAPM, Options, Derivatives were frequently discussed. The first and second rounds had quite similar questions, the latter being a little more tougher.

Interview Questions

• You have 2 coins. How will you know which one is biased and which one is not ?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve in November 2019.

Interview

Written aptitude test comprising of Verbal, quant, DI and logical reasoning, followed by 3 rounds of interview. First round was technical interview to test analytical mindset. Next both the rounds were HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimation: 1. Volume of paint required to paint the pillars of Delhi Metro
      2. No. of people wearing red dress in delhi
      3. No. of flights taking off from Delhi Airport in a day.
      Rest were questions from my resume and HR questions.   Answer Question

Evalueserve Response

16 Jan 2020 – Group Manager

Thank you for your feedback.

Best Regards,
    WeConnect@evalueserve.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview comprises of three rounds : first one was aptitude round .The students who got shortlisted was called for interview after two days . There were two technical rounds . Evalueserve offers four business analyst profile namely Corporate and Professional Services,Intellectual Property and Research,Life sciences (data science profile ).
    The HR was not able to manage interviews properly and they started showing casual attitude after a period of time lacking professional etiquettes.

Interview Questions

• They ask some questions about your core branch , CV , guesstimates and puzzles. If you make it to second round they might ask case studies . Estimate no of delivery boys required by dominos if they open up a outlet in your campus .   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

As it was a lateral hiring process there were 2 rounds of interview. First was Manager and if selected next interview was with AVP. Both HR and case study based questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Evalueserve Response

16 Jan 2020 – Group Manager

Thank you for your feedback.

Best Regards,
    WeConnect@evalueserve.com

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Easy and finish in one day. HR first round and 2 manager second round. If you are ok, they will tell you the result within 2 days. Interview is not hard, and more on the behavior. Interview all conduct in English

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in November 2018.

Interview

The hiring process comprised of an aptitude round and the shortlisted candidates had 3 rounds of interview. 2 technical rounds and 1 hr round. The technical round comprised of questions related to your projects, basic coding questions and dbms, operating system questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions in aptitude are quantitative, logical and verbal based. In interview they mostly asked about your projects and basic language based questions related to c, dbms and os   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.