Evalueserve Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 9 Jun 2019

3.1

124 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in September 2012.

Interview

First round written (verbal +quant), next 2 rounds case - guess estimation. The called around 100 guys to the written and then selected around 60 for the first round and 25 for the second round. Finally they selected 12 among which 5-6 accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• How may crows are there in your hometown?
    How many bottles are sold daily in your college town?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fixed package as it was a camplus placement drive. No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Evalueserve

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a telephonic round at first followed by an on site interview. There were two rounds a general interview and one with the manager. A few case study questions is all they asked apart from questions on my work profile.

Interview Questions

• How would you do the market sizing if you were to launch a new product (say a lipstick)?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2009.

Interview

A team from the company came to the campus for the selection process. An aptitude test was conducted. The shortlisted candidates were called for an interview. The candidates who cleared the first round of interviews were called for a final round of interviews. Successful candidates were then given the offer letters.

Interview Questions

• The usual questions were asked - Why Evaluserve? Why not join a technical company? Future Career goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Chandigarh) in September 2012.

Interview

Aptitude test and a group discussion followed by a detailed in depth interview which covered basic reasoning and some lateral thinking.

Interview Questions

• Compare two major competitors across any business domain based on their leading products.   Answer Question

Went on to pursue higher studies

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2012.

Interview

Initial communication was through a phone call, as I applied through employee referral mode. First round was an aptitude test on mathematics, English and logical reasoning. Very basic test. Then 3 rounds of interview with manager, group manager and AVP resp. The HR told the result on the same day.

Interview Questions

• How many burgers are sold during the lunch hour in the office complex?   Answer Question
    • Approximate the number of baby diapers used in a day in India   Answer Question
    • Take out exactly 4 liters of water using a 5 liter and a 3 liter can, with unlimited supply of water   1 Answer
    • There are 27 identical balls with only one ball having a different weight from others. Give the minimum possible steps to identify that mis-weighted ball.   2 Answers

Negotiation

They have a fixed band of package based on the profile and the college you are from. As I was a fresher, I couldn't negotiate.

Application

Interview

Applied through an employee referral mode. Started with a Maths, English and logical reasoning aptitude test. Then 3 rounds of interview with manager, group manager and AVP where mainly guesstimates question and lateral thinking puzzles were asked. Other questions were based on the resume.

Interview Questions

• Give an approximate number of people eating burger during lunch hour in the office complex   Answer Question
    • How many baby diapers are used in one day in India   Answer Question
    • How would you fill out exact 4 liters in a Can of 5 liters and another Can of 3 liters, with unlimited supply of water?   1 Answer
    • identify a mis-weighted ball out of a total 27 balls in which the other 26 are equally weighted.   Answer Question

Negotiation

First job, so couldn't negotiate much.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2011.

Interview

3-4 rounds of technical interviews lead by Manager level employees, followed by interviews with Group manager and the AVP

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in April 2012.

Interview

For me the recruitment process consisted of 1 language test, 1 analyticall test (similar with an IQ test) and the interview with 2 managers. There was no difficult questions. There was a lot of questions to test my analytical skills and problem-solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Who would you proceed if you had to do a market research for X industry in Y country?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no a negotiation phase, because I desperately needed this job. Usually, you can ask for more if you feel you are in a position to.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a campus placement. There was an aptitude test followed by two rounds of interview. Almost 80% of the candidates were eliminated through the test, the two rounds of test focused on general business knowledge, and testing the processing capacity and structure of the candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is the total amount of mineral water in the building?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was placed through the college. this was an on campus placement and the details of the job were already made very clear. The package was fixed and non negotiable and there was also a bond of 2 years, with a compensation of INR 200,000 in case the business analyst decides to leave the company within 2 years. The compensation to be paid was on a pro-data basis.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Viña del Mar (Chile)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Viña del Mar (Chile)) in May 2011.

Interview

3 Steps:

- HR Phone Interview
    - Project Manager Phone Interview
    - English test, IQ test and Study Case

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer, take it or leave it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.