Evalueserve Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 8 Feb 2019

3.1

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

A lot of interviews. First with Human Resources by phone, Personal interview with Human Resources, with my future Manager Team, make two coding challenges, one with a Group Manager and after that with clients.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Evalueserve

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

All rounds conducted were telephonic interview rounds. Four rounds in total with assignments in two rounds. Overall experience was positive. HR was very pro-active. . . . . . . . . x x x x

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2013.

Interview

no strategy or can say unplanned interview 3 rounds, HR discussion followed by Technical with team member and manager, an essay writing and discussion with two more managers and finally With GM and VP of the process took kind of profiling n technical round (quite easy)

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Varanasi) in January 2015.

Interview

Written round consisted of basic quant and verbal. Interview process was easy. Interview asked few questions related to the domain which in my case was hardcore chemistry and some other HR questions

Interview Questions

• Laws of thermodynamics, chemical kinetics, latest trends in glass technology, how you see the future of polymer industry   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. One was personal interview which was carried for around 1 hour and case study for which a hour and a half was given. Questions based on past experience and job description were asked. Case study was to decide the factors on which setting up a pencil manufacturing company depends. And other case related questions were asked. Finance related ratios were asked.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on past experience and projects were asked   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

There were only three rounds for me. First HR, second technical and third general discussion with associate vice president. Technical round has questions from IP as well as core technical questions.

Interview Questions

• General basics of IP and types of IP searches   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call and interview within 2 weeks. 3 rounds. Fairly simple. AVP round was most interesting others were purely technical some accounting basics and guesstimates.
    Standard questions like why do you want to move, what do you do at current job etc.

Interview Questions

• What is minority interest in accounting?   Answer Question
    • how would you estimate amount of beer consumed in your city each month?   Answer Question
    • Given certain parameters and conditions would you invest in a stock or not?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation needed. Was offered within +/- 5% of what I had asked for

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a two-round process. First, 2 guys took my interview in which they asked about Valuations(DCF, Relative multiples), my earlier job profile , market trends, everything about Shale gas in US & declining oil prices. I was clear on that stuff hence it was a cake-walk. It lasted for about an hour , after which I got a call from the HR saying that based upon 1st round feedback which was good, a 2nd interview would be taken by the VP. He asked me about ONGC & why I would like to re-locate.
    After a week or so I got a confirmation call, they offered me a 25% hike. I think I should have asked for more :P. But it was a good experience for anybody seeking an Equity research role.

Interview Questions

• Explain the entire DCF valuation process starting from Net Profits ?
      What multiples should be used in Banking or pharma, oil & gas etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The HR was quite free on the negotiation front. She said we can provide you a hike on your current CTC but freshers do get less than this.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

I joined Evalueserve as a fresher. Interview was a two step process. First round was purely technical, aptitude and few personal questions in the second round. It was an off campus recruitement.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2014.

Interview

2 Tech rounds + Behavioural
    Asked about all projects on my resume, my leadership experiences, my internships, and any other activities I had done. Whether I had any knowledge of IP, since I was going into an IP related work (though this was not important), and general team work, behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• All projects on my resume and basic questions about teamwork, and why do you want to work here, and future plans etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.