Executive Ship Management Interview Questions

Updated 17 Aug 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Executive Ship Management

Executive Ship Management

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Executive Ship Management

Interview

It was very easy, they will ask you general question, even you want to discard the interview they will ask you more easier questions. • Supervising and mentoring crew members, helping them out in carrying out their job responsibilities and following PMS and CMS maintenance system. • Perform troubleshooting, problem solving and plan activities for preventive measures related to power plant, propulsion system and auxiliary equipment on the vessel.

Interview Questions
  • why you want to join
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cochin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Executive Ship Management (Cochin) in Jul 2017

Interview

I applied online and the test include aptitude, technical, English, reasoning and psychometric. Then I got called for interview, it was tough. They almost covered each and every corner of mechanical engineering portions.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Executive Ship Management

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Executive Ship Management

Interview

2 rounds , intrrview with hr and accounts manager. Hr will screen on basic personality and interview will accounts manager will be technical. Clearing interview with accounts manager is more inportant .

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lonāvale

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Executive Ship Management (Lonāvale)

Interview

Fully technical at sims lonavala.they were checking deep knowledge in engineering which is really the correct way.interview consists of questions from thermal engineering,fluid mechanics,ic engine.you should have deep knowledge of engineering concept which is taught during your engineering degree.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Executive Ship Management (Mumbai) in Sep 2015

Interview

The interviewer referred to the application form/CV with special reference to certification, professional experience and capabilities. Few in-house courses were required before taking up the job. Company's policies were discussed.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Executive Ship Management (Chennai) in Sep 2015

Interview

The process went like this: HR ROUND TECHNICAL ROUND (easy) HR ROUND TECHNICAL ROUND (tough) HR ROUND They are asking lot and lot of questions. Taking around half hour for a session. They keep us waiting for long after each session. Last round was a panel round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Executive Ship Management (Mumbai) in Jul 2011

Interview

After applying online got a call from ESM office Delhi for the written test, followed by interview and psycometric test.Cleared all tests and got into 1 year training program in SIMS,Lonavala.

Interview Questions
  • In what ways water in heavy fuel oil in marine engines affect the engine performance?
  • What are Controlled Pressure Rings in reference to piston rings?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Executive Ship Management (Singapore) in Mar 2009

Interview

based on previous experience. shortlisted candidates are called for a interview. interview covers all aspects of ship management. specific emphasis is given on good team building.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Executive Ship Management (Singapore) in Apr 2008

Interview

based on academics and on spot interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed