Exide Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Exide Industries

3.1

AS400 Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Exide Industries (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exide Industries (Mumbai) in February 2019.

Interview

Telephonic Interview, which included a few questions about my background and why I would like to join the company. Got referred for this internship through a mutual friend who got in touch with an old colleague.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the company, which areas of HR would you like to work in   Answer Question

Agency Manager Interview

Interview

First generally group discussion process and then face to face conversation with human resources manager.. It's an panel interview .Normally skills and abilities will be checked. Mostly communication and desicion making skills.

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Exide Industries.

Interview

initially they were cordial later then turned into a stressful process
    there were two people interviewing one was asking the other one listening
    they were basically testing communication and sales skills
    they asked about my family and background and tried to ask questions abt my family background

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exide Industries (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

A personal Interview was arranged. A personnel head and Production head are majorly involved in taking interviews of engineering students. Mostly they majorly ask questions on academic projects and tell us to describe the tools that we used in project.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Exide Industries (Hyderabad) in February 2016.

Interview

1st in area office there after in skype . MGV Rao took skype call and it went very well .
    a basic normal question nothing surprise easy to rock the interview with confidence

Sales Officer- Channel Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exide Industries (Lucknow) in February 2016.

Interview

1st round was GD followed by PI. The GD was a case study while the PI was very friendly. Very basics questions were asked and result was given the same day.

Interview Questions

• 1.About yourself
      2. Run through your CV
      3. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exide Industries (Dhanbad) in December 2015.

Interview

Exide visited ISM Dhanbad campus for recruitment of M.Tech Mechanical (spl. manufacturing & MET)
    The process consisted of 3 round
    1)Resume shortlisting (normal criteria i.e throughout 60% and gap in studies not more than 3 years).
    (41 were shortlisted from mechanical)

2)Group Discussion (topic was technical i.e a hydraulic press is there and it is creating some problems while working ,all the components were listed and the problems were listed like noise leakage etc. we have to discuss and come to a conclusion of the problems in hydraulic press).
    (8 were selected for interview).

3)Personal Interview was held for GD selected students.
    Finally 2 were selected me and one of my batchmate .

Interview Questions

• There were 5 interviewer in the panel ,they were friendly they asked me to sit after i entered the interview room .

question :
      i) Tell me about yourself.
      ii) Then they started with pure technical questions, since i had 2 research paper so they started with that. i was working on arc welding (TIG welding) .
      they asked-----
      iii) what are types of welding, draw all types of welding joints.
      iv) what is flux ,its composition and why it is used ?
      v) what are defects of welding ,tell some internal defects and how you can measure it when we can't see it , what is mechanism involved in ultrasonic and infrared technique to measure defects of welding which is non destructible.
      vi) why you used TIG welding to weld Ti-6AL-4V in your research work.
      vi) what are constant parameters taken in TIG welding.
      vii) Tell about hardness test and the mechanism of Vicker's hardness test.
      vii) Draw cutting tool geometry indicating all the angles and tell the significance of all the angles. What are the materials of cutting tool. which process is used to shapen the tool and which tool side has to be sharpened.
      viii) some questions on casting and furnaces used.
      ix) Tell all types of steel and their composition.types of cast iron and their composition. then he wrote a steel composition and asked the type of steel having that composition.
      x) few questions on lathe machine and grinding machine.
      xii) Difference in shaper and planer, tell some practical examples of products made by shaping and planing. how is gear made. What is the mechanism of shaper and planer ,relate it with mechanism used in cycle. which process will you use if you have to machine a big workpiece.
      xiii) Difference between conventional and CNC milling.
      xiv) material used to make drill bit and why flute is necessary in it. what are new inventions in drilling tool.
      etc.
      this much i remember.
      i was from manufacturing so they asked almost full manufacturing.
      my interview was of 30 minutes approx.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exide Industries (New Delhi) in February 2014.

Interview

GD round case study based, nothing abstract simple gd with lots of chaos as they allowed 17 people in a GD group
    Personal interview: nothing major general stuff was conducted by gm hr, evp and rsm all were very coperative and polite
    question were generally about sales
    what value addition will you bring
    why exide
    why sales
    why not any other firm
    wher do you see yourself 5 years down the line
    what do you expect from job

Interview Questions

• Simple tell me about yourself why exide why sales general stuff   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haldia, West Bengal

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Exide Industries (Haldia, West Bengal).

Interview

Applied through employee referral, followed a telephonic interview, and a F2F interview with the GM electrical , After that a short discussion round with the plant head , and lastly a HR round

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.