Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Eze Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Eze Software

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in June 2020.

Interview

Phone screen interview, then two 2 and a half hour zoom interviews with 3 people each. They asked a lot of logic puzzles that you can see from other people's interviews on this site. Each person asked me to talk about myself and my resume, which gets old pretty quickly. Lots of personality questions as well.

However, here is the part I didn't like. I had passed all the interviews and was told by HR that I was to be sent an offer the following the week. Exciting news! Next week comes by, HR tells me that they needed more time to get through some red tape on their side but the offer was still coming to me. This happens for THREE MORE WEEKS; granted HR was still communicating with me and telling me that they were trying to get things moving on their side each week, but ultimately I wasn't given any explanation as to what was taking so long. It was almost a month later when I was tired of waiting around and I took another offer at another company, telling Eze that I had moved on.

Interview Questions

• 3 people with 3 hats, 1 ball heavier than 5 others on a balancing scale, socks question, and gold bar to pay a worker with. There were also a few simple coding questions, one being: given two arrays, how do you find the common elements between both of them?   1 Answer

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by 2 in person interviews on 2 separate occasions with 3 people each time.

I never heard back after my second in person interview with Eze software. They completely ghosted me. You would think I would hear something back after being in the office on two separate occasions.

Interview Questions

• What are you more interested in learning more of, finance or technology?   Answer Question

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Very straight forward. First interview was a phone call with the hiring manager to learn about the role and the hiring process, and then three individual interviews with managers. Most questions were about my experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

Pleasant. Standard phone screens followed by skype followed by in person interview (about three hours in person). Know company information, why you want to work there, and how your experience aligns with the role.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Ridiculous Interview process- Started with a phone screen with the Revenue Manager which seemed to go well. He asked about 10 questions then said he wanted me to come in to the Boston office the week after for an in person interview and to "Meet the team".
    At the office I interviewed with 6 (yes I said 6) people which took 2.5 hours. I had to interview with the revenue manager again who asked me the same questions he asked on the phone, then with the director and various other people on the team. They all had the same sheet of 10 questions and they all pretty much asked the same questions. All seemed uninterested in being there. After the interviews they gave me an excel assessment test to take which consisted of doing a pivot table, V- lookup, and then various questions about journal entries. It felt like taking a college accounting test again. After the test they didn't thank me for coming in or for my time, they just showed me out the door. Everything seemed to go very well but got a rejection letter a few days later. It's a little obvious they are looking for someone straight out of college- Be aware of wasting your time interviewing for this company, especially if you currently have a job and need to take time out.

Engagement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Absolutely Appalling that a recruiter reached out to me, scheduled a phone screen for a week later and never showed up for the interview. I followed up via email stating that I was standing by awaiting the recruiter's call. No one responded and was simply an interview no-show. This is not a company I want to hear from or work for at this point. Utterly Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter was a no-show thus no questions were asked or answered.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It was a standard interview process that consisted of a phone and an in person interview. Everyone was very nice and knowledgable in the process and I learned a lot about Eze.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

After applying online and going through a basic phone interview, I went for an in person interview in their Seaport office in Boston, MA. This could not have been any worse of an experience. As a qualified but nervous senior in college entering the work force, they made sure to strip my confidence and put me down as best they could before I left their office. I met with 3 different people who all asked me the same exact questions about my resume, they were not thoughtful about getting to know me as a person, the only thing that matters i the SQL and Excel questions in the beginning of the interview.

Interview Questions

• After this interview, would you still rate your Excel skills the same? How about your SQL skills?   1 Answer

Applications Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied to the position in the beginning of August and received a request for a phone interview about a week later. The interviewer claimed to have called at both of my numbers and I never received a call. To my suprise, I received an email request for an in person interview two months later. My first thoughts were to decline based on my experience until that point and I received an offer from another company since. I reluctantly went on the interview that's supposed to be 3 hours with testing of sql and excel. During the interview, I met with the man mentioned in my email and some random guy. The conversation went well with the first person and the second person was a bit too aggressive and displayed some personal bias. I knew after meeting with him that I did not get the position especially since I did not receive an offer to complete the assessments. I've read other reviews for this position and it doesn't appear that many are offered the position. He didn't have any real questions prepared. I wouldn't waste my time for any of those considering especially if you are switching careers and not a recent graduate.

Engagement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I applied online and received email communication to set up an initial phone screening. The first call was canceled about 15 minutes before it was scheduled for. They rescheduled with me and the phone screening was extremely easy. We discussed my salary expectations as well as the salary range for this position and a very brief overview of my background.

I received an email that I was passed through the next round. The first round of interviews was scheduled for an hour and a half. These were completed over Skype since I was not in the area. The interview was one on one with the hiring manager for 45 minutes and then another 45 minutes with a senior employee on the team.

After about two weeks of following up and asking for an update, I was passed through to the second round which was also scheduled over Skype. This round was an interview with two managers from a different location. They were an hour an a half late to the interview. Throughout this time it was very difficult for me to get ahold of the recruiter who scheduled the meeting. They eventually called me on Skype and we proceeded with the interview as planned.

After another two weeks or so of following up and asking for updates I was again passed to the next round of interviews. This time they asked me to come onsite. Fortunately they paid for my transportation and meals. When I arrived I told them I was there for an interview and when I met the hiring manager, he told me he did not know I was coming. I then proceeded to interview with a director in the company face to face. Directly after that I interviewed over the phone with another director. I was not given a tour of the office and I did not have a chance to meet the team.

A few business days later I received a call from a recruiter at the company offering me the job. I was offered $10,000 less than the minimum of what was discussed with the recruiter in my initial phone interview. When I brought that up and attempted to negotiate I was told that they weren't sure why that recruiter gave me that salary range and that he was no longer with the company. Ultimately I was told that what they offered me was the highest they could go (10k less than the minimum of what was discussed in my initial phone interview).

Very unprofessional interview process and ultimately a waste of my time.

Advice: if you're adamant on working here don't get discouraged through the hiring process. Don't be afraid to follow up! Just because you haven't heard from them, doesn't mean you were denied.

Interview Questions

• What would a previous manager tell us you need to work on?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.