F5 Networks Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

F5 Networks Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at F5 Networks

2.7

Software Engineering Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at F5 Networks in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone interview scheduled within one week.
I spoke with the hiring manager for a half hour or so. She wanted to see whether or not my resume was accurate and mostly asked questions about prior projects, languages I knew, and how I go about solving a problem.
After one week, I heard back from my recruiter who wanted to bring me on site for an interview. I had five interviews with four people and it took 3-4 hours. I was asked about many things including behavioral questions, past projects, classes I was taking. Some interviewers went through my resume and asked me about the things on it. They would drill deeper to see if I really had a good understanding of CS concepts.
Basic software engineering experience and knowledge of software design practices are important. Knowing multiple languages helps.

Good problem solving skills are critical for interviewing at F5. It's okay if you don't know something, but you need to demonstrate you could solve a problem you know nothing about.

Overall, interview process was good and the people were quite friendly and supportive. I got a tour of the facility and met many of the people I would later end up working with. There were no trick questions or really difficult problems. I don't think I was asked a single question I didn't know the answer to. If you're a good fit for the job, you shouldn't have problems here.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get any tricky technical questions, but I was surprised when I was asked for my favorite data structure.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Rate was good, did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for F5 Networks

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at F5 Networks in March 2018.

Interview

There were a total of 5 rounds:
    The first one was an online assessment of 1 hour which had 10 MCQs and 2 (Leetcode easy) coding questions.
    On passing that round, after 2 weeks they scheduled a phone screen round of an hour.
    After that there were 3 onsite interview rounds: 30 min behavioral, 45 technical and 45 min technical.
    The questions asked in the technical were leetcode medium related to stacks, linked list and strings. And the behavioral rounds consisted of role playing questions.

Interview Questions

• Online assessment: network and linux MCQ and 2 easy coding questions
      Phone screen : Resume related, networks and oops concepts
      Behavioral : Role-play questions
      Technical: Leetcode medium   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at F5 Networks (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted by the Recruiter for phone screen and was scheduled for a day onsite interview.

Basic questions on the resume and networking protocols and how they work at different layers.

one of the interviewers is so rude and he started bragging himself in the process that he had an experience of 10 years and you people are nothing for us.

Prepare well on the DS&algo.

Have good Knowledge on the TCP/IP Stack

Know how http and https works******************

I already had an offer from another company, so I didn't feel like working with them, coz of that particular person.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.