F5 Networks Sales Operations Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

F5 Networks Sales Operations Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at F5 Networks

2.3

Sales Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at F5 Networks (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with one of the hiring supervisors, followed by a series of in-person interviews, and a final call with the sales managers I would be supporting.

The questions were almost entirely behavioral and "how do you ___" type questions, nothing extremely weird. Interviewers didn't come across as very experienced, but all were friendly. Confidence goes a long way in these.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a stressful situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for F5 Networks

Sales Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at F5 Networks (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process for me was quick. I was set up for a 30 minute phone interview and moved onto face to face interviews the next week. Interview consisted of 3 sets of individuals totalling 5 people.

I thought the behavioral questions were all comfortable to answer and fairly easy. I felt some of the behavioral questions were more straight forward questions instead of behavioral, if that was the case, I was a bit thrown by that. But otherwise, great people, great culture, and a great company. Highly recommend applying to F5!

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult individual?   Answer Question

Sales Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at F5 Networks in June 2018.

Interview

Easy and quick process HR was very helpful.
    I had a phone conversation with the recruiter, phone conversation with my future boss and face to face interview with the Director. I was feeling very comfortable in all of them.

Interview Questions

• Talking about my background, aspirations and the new role. It was a nice conversation.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.