FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Finance Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Finance Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

2.5

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Columbus, OH (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Met Chrysler at a university-sponsored career fair. I struck a connection with one of the recruiters. He gave me a business card and asked that I apply through the university careers website. This is the site where I eventually selected an interview time for an on-campus interview. The interview was pretty straight-forward. A few behavioral questions, no job-fit or skill-based questions. The conversation was light and easy. The interviewer had a friendly presence and had the final say if I'd be hired or not. There was only 1 round, which was on-campus. While the recruiter, consistently throughout the summer was accessible and great, the HR department doing the administrative work behind the scenes were less than amazing. Be patient and flexible for the HR work behind the scenes.

Interview Questions

• Can't recall any specific questions. A few standard behavioral questions, which were sewn into a general conversation very seamlessly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for the internship salary and benefits.

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

One round of interviews on campus

Finance Intern Interview

Interview

I met with two recruiters from Chrysler after applying for the position through my university's job posting website. The interview went very smoothly, the interviewers seemed genuinely interested even though it was the middle of the day, and answered my questions very thoroughly and honestly.

Interview Questions

• Why Chrysler? What do you think sets Chrysler apart from other car companies?   Answer Question

Haven't decided yet

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

The date of the interview was moved up without warning from the company. I was informed the day of the interview that the company changed the day they were going to be on campus and I needed to be ready to interview that afternoon (4 days prior to the scheduled interview). Needless to say, I was not completely prepared for the interview and just had to go with it. The people I interviewed with did not have any HR skills and weren't even from the division I would have been working for. The experience nullified any interest I would have had in working with the company.

Interview Questions

• Why would you prefer to work with Chrysler over another company in the auto industry?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

All behavioral 30 minute interview. Pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.