FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 17 May 2019

2.7

Sort:

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with several different individuals with whom I would be working if hired. Interviewers were very friendly and seemed to enjoy their jobs. Made me enthusiastic to work there if hired. You should prepare by finding the other questions that have been asked on glassdoor and prepping answers. It was very helpful to be prepared.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Had the interview at WSU. I wasn't the only one sitting and waiting for the interview. Multiple people I knew from my field were getting ready for it. 2 on 1 sort of interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions based on STAR format. I didn't know what it was since it was my first time for a professional interview of my field. Make sure you search up on it.   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, followed by actual interview with member of team, who would submit results to interview hiring committee. There is no more to tell. Did I hit the minimum word content yet? What more do you want me to recant? Good luck to all concerned.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The first phase of the interviewing process was a phone call. The recruiting manager who called was pleasant but seemed to be rushed. That being said, the interview was focused primarily on work experience and why I was considering the position with FCA. After those questions we moved on to a couple of questions that were geared toward leadership experience and dealing with adversity.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a part of the Leadership Development Program?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

3 stage interview process over a period of 3weeks. First stage was a phone interview with STAR based questioning, this was followed 2.5weeks later by a Skype interview with open questioning about my experience and fit. The final stage was a 3-hr back-back panel interview with multiple cross functional managers and business leads. Interview style was open with questions aimed at better understanding my experience and fit for the program as well as FCA.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in May 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for this position almost a month prior to the interview date.After a month,recruiter tolad me that my resume was shortlisted.Interview was taken by two managers.There were behavorial questions and few technical questions related to past experience.Interview lasted for an hour.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Written Test focusing on electrical and controls,
    Group Discussion on a generic topic of public interest and
    Personal Interview Technical and cultural fit (bit of coding, automotive systems knowledge, company background)

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Center Line, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Center Line, MI (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I found the job posting on the FCA portal/website and applied. They contacted me a short time later for a phone screen. I was then contacted about 5 days later to submit further information (mostly the same info from my resume, but also including high school and college info, GPA, relevant classes, volunteer work, etc) and consent to a background check. Medical and drug testing was also indicated, but that would be after a job offer. A couple days after that I was called in for an in person interview with two people from the department. It was pretty simple, they were very nice, tried to make me feel comfortable. Basic behavioral (STAR) questions, about 5 or 6--be prepared to give examples of your own experiences. They said they would contact me pretty quickly either way. I was contacted about a week later, from a contract house. FCA had filled the position internally (with a previous contract employee), but requested that the contract house hire me in so I could still do the job for FCA, but be employed through the contract house for now.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you found an innovative solution to a problem.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you had to gain a coworkers trust.   Answer Question

SQE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Miami, FL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

An employer suggested I approach them at a career fair at my university. Got set up for a group interview for next day. Passed it and later got another call by the manager and senior manager for another interview for a job opening. The whole thing took about a month

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with conflicts between team members?   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Warren, MI (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview, drug testing by urine, then you go to orientation where they tell you you pay and which locations you will be hired and working at. there really is not an interview process its just a light phone screen then once all the background comes back then you just go in to take a drug test, teat is basically all to it

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.