FCT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FCT Interview Questions

Interviews at FCT

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCT.

Interview

Was welcomed on the main floor by one of the employees. They gave a little bit of information about the company and the areas I may work in. Then was interviewed by two managers, one of which I was hired by. The questions were open ended questions that allowed for lots of opportunity to elaborate of personal skills and strengths.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you dealt with an upset client/customer and how did you deal the situation.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCT.

Interview

Be prepared for questions related to last 5 years skill set mention in your resume. Interview will start with you describing your role in the team to projects and then get technical on Specific technology. Overall straight fwd and should be easy for people who know their Technology in and out.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCT (Oakville, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview over the telephone for the first interview. I think it was an HR person. They were very friendly but presented the job with a very broad stroke.

Interview Questions

• The question I received was how would I take the company to the next level, what steps would I take.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCT (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

firstly it was prescreening by a recruiter than an in-person interview with a lead of your department. just asked about behavioral que and technical que as far. give them an example to impress a lead

MORTGAGE FUNDER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCT (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

First applied online through the FCT Career page. Once that was done got called in for an interview the next week where I was asked questions by the manager of the team. Then was told if I got the position in the next week.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCT (London, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen and call after two weeks for face to face. No update was not provided till date . Even if it was positive or negative, try to communicate feedback.

Intermediate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCT (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Behavioural Questions, Technical Questions, Situational Questions. Met with the Team lead, Manager and Talent specialist. The interview lasted about 45 mins. Ask me basic questions. Nothing complicated. The interview process was really professional. I was given the opportunity to ask questions to the interviewers.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCT (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

There is a tech test such as SQL, data analytics, and a general question session, such as skill set, language, how many years experience you have. And they will ask you the salary level you expect to have in this year.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FCT (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

Two rounds , one was F2F and other one was over the phone. Interview was average , had 2 rounds to deal with . First round deep technical and second one was with manager. I was asked to give a solutions for future project and it's implementation.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous job , how do you handle critical situations , how you are going to plan for our future requirements.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Interview

2 interviews (telephone interview followed by in person)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.