FIITJEE Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

In Person7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

FIITJEE

Application

I interviewed at FIITJEE

Interview

They conducted group discussions as the first step and then they took one to one personal interviews of all the selected candidates. Selected candidates were called to delhi for giving a seminar of about 60-90min.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think is the future of the Test prep tech?
    Answer Question

FIITJEE

Application

I interviewed at FIITJEE

Interview

A complete day process for the post of Faculty. First they give some chapters to prepare and demonstrat infront of senior Faculty. First written for paper 1 and then written for paper 2 and after that an interview for subjects and all.

Interview Questions
  • About physics concepts and explanation

FIITJEE

Application

I interviewed at FIITJEE

Interview

There are three rounds including hr round, followed by a meeting with reporting manager and salary negotiation. Not a tough task. One can crack easily if experienced, got the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Past experience and learning. Overall work experience
1 person found this interview helpful

FIITJEE

Application

I interviewed at FIITJEE

Interview

Process is quite lanthy ,there is written exam then who qualified ,go for GD and final interviw .First technical round ,written test conducted ,Follwed by group discussiom ,Conversation based direct interview

Interview Questions
  • How much experience in same field

FIITJEE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIITJEE

Interview

They ask standard question so be prepared , your subject should be strong enough , They ask standard question so be prepared , your subject should be strong enough they have experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FIITJEE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIITJEE

Interview

One full day, visit regularly at their website for interview dates, 3 written test (no. Of questions 40-40-30( mental ability que)) if u clear that ,then u have appear for the gf and then demo and then personal interview at last.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

FIITJEE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIITJEE

Interview

All the questions were correctly answered by me. Still i did not get into another round that was group discussion and they randomly finalize the students for the demo lecture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FIITJEE

Application

I interviewed at FIITJEE

Interview

There were Three tests before the interview process. The first test was based on general aptitude which was very easy. Then there were two technical tests based on the subject which you have opted from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The technical tests included both objective questions as well as subjective questions. Then they conducted two rounds of interviews ie technical followed by HR

Interview Questions
  • 1) Introduce yourself 2) Why do you want to join this field? 3) Some basic questions from matrices and quadratic equations.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Bhubaneshwar) in Feb 2020

Interview

There were five rounds- IQ test(very easy), Subject A test(choice of your subject), teaching for 30minutes to revise and then high standard test B. technical interview and finally HR interview

Interview Questions
  • Asked my favourite topic. Given question on this topic.
  • Then asked if I have any teaching experience.
  • HR asked why I want to join FIITJEE .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Hyderābād) in Jan 2020

Interview

Campus Placement Process : Pre Placement Talk,Application Form Filling,FIITJEE Expert Faculty will teach1 Hour Class on 1 topic in JEE Level,Written Exam 3 Papers(IQ,CBSE 11&12 in concerned subject,1 topic in JEE Level),Shortlisted candidates had Interview with Expert Faculty followed by HR Interview.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce Your self,Subject fundamental questions,teaching skill related questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews