FIITJEE Interview Questions

Updated 3 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

In Person7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

FIITJEE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIITJEE

Interview

They ask standard question so be prepared , your subject should be strong enough , They ask standard question so be prepared , your subject should be strong enough they have experience

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how u started your job
    1 Answer

FIITJEE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIITJEE

Interview

One full day, visit regularly at their website for interview dates, 3 written test (no. Of questions 40-40-30( mental ability que)) if u clear that ,then u have appear for the gf and then demo and then personal interview at last.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

FIITJEE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIITJEE

Interview

All the questions were correctly answered by me. Still i did not get into another round that was group discussion and they randomly finalize the students for the demo lecture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FIITJEE

Application

I interviewed at FIITJEE

Interview

There were Three tests before the interview process. The first test was based on general aptitude which was very easy. Then there were two technical tests based on the subject which you have opted from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The technical tests included both objective questions as well as subjective questions. Then they conducted two rounds of interviews ie technical followed by HR

Interview Questions
  • 1) Introduce yourself 2) Why do you want to join this field? 3) Some basic questions from matrices and quadratic equations.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Bhubaneshwar) in Feb 2020

Interview

There were five rounds- IQ test(very easy), Subject A test(choice of your subject), teaching for 30minutes to revise and then high standard test B. technical interview and finally HR interview

Interview Questions
  • Asked my favourite topic. Given question on this topic.
  • Then asked if I have any teaching experience.
  • HR asked why I want to join FIITJEE .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Hyderābād) in Jan 2020

Interview

Campus Placement Process : Pre Placement Talk,Application Form Filling,FIITJEE Expert Faculty will teach1 Hour Class on 1 topic in JEE Level,Written Exam 3 Papers(IQ,CBSE 11&12 in concerned subject,1 topic in JEE Level),Shortlisted candidates had Interview with Expert Faculty followed by HR Interview.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce Your self,Subject fundamental questions,teaching skill related questions.

Anonymous Employee in Calicut, Kerala, Kerala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Calicut, Kerala, Kerala) in Jan 2020

Interview

There were two rounds for interview., one consisted of extempore and the second round was personal interview. If you perform confidentially, it helps and you should have knowledge about your particular subject.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between solid sols and colloids .

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (New Delhi)

Interview

Process was Completed in 4 rounds 1) Written tests Subjective Papers Paper 1 and Paper 2 both paper were moderate and Round 2 Group Disscusion Round 3 Demonstartion Round 4 HR Interview

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me a little about yourself? ... How many days are u required for joining after getting a offer letter

FIITJEE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIITJEE

Interview

First round was written which is IQ and aptitude test.and second round was test upon the position.third round was panel interview with 4-5 people's.last round was PI with the Head of the organisation.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Warangal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Warangal) in Dec 2018

Interview

Written demo interview.....In all these demo you should take bit seriously .Written is quite easy you can clear it with basic knowledge but for demo you should prepare little bit more because it will help u to impress the panel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews