FIITJEE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FIITJEE Interview Questions

Interviews at FIITJEE

2.9

Interview

There were Three tests before the interview process. The first test was based on general aptitude which was very easy. Then there were two technical tests based on the subject which you have opted from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The technical tests included both objective questions as well as subjective questions. Then they conducted two rounds of interviews ie technical followed by HR

Interview Questions

• 1) Introduce yourself 2) Why do you want to join this field? 3) Some basic questions from matrices and quadratic equations.   Answer Question

Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Bhubaneswar) in February 2020.

Interview

There were five rounds- IQ test(very easy), Subject A test(choice of your subject), teaching for 30minutes to revise and then high standard test B. technical interview and finally HR interview

Interview Questions

• Asked my favourite topic. Given question on this topic.   Answer Question
    • Then asked if I have any teaching experience.   Answer Question
    • HR asked why I want to join FIITJEE .   1 Answer

Chemistry Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Kozhikode, Kerala) in January 2020.

Interview

There were two rounds for interview., one consisted of extempore and the second round was personal interview. If you perform confidentially, it helps and you should have knowledge about your particular subject.

Interview Questions

• Difference between solid sols and colloids .   1 Answer

Full Time Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (New Delhi).

Interview

Process was Completed in 4 rounds
    1) Written tests Subjective Papers
    Paper 1 and Paper 2 both paper were moderate and
    Round 2 Group Disscusion
    Round 3 Demonstartion
    Round 4 HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself? ...
      How many days are u required for joining after getting a offer letter   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIITJEE.

Interview

First round was written which is IQ and aptitude test.and second round was test upon the position.third round was panel interview with 4-5 people's.last round was PI with the Head of the organisation.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Warangal) in December 2018.

Interview

Written demo interview.....In all these demo you should take bit seriously .Written is quite easy you can clear it with basic knowledge but for demo you should prepare little bit more because it will help u to impress the panel.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Bhubaneswar) in December 2018.

Interview

FIITJEE takes 3 steps for the Interview, Written , F2F, HR . 2 hours of written need to appear, 30 mins of F2F and 30 min for HR. After confirmation and offer letter receiving few background checks and medical checks required.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Interview

Given 1:1 session with HR after that 1:1 session with Country Head in corporate. Given presentation to the panel of 5 persons. After that there was a written test to check the IQ level.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIITJEE (New Delhi) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process includes a written test of a subject which you wanna pursue. Shortlisted students are asked for an interview. Later a teaching test was conducted to judge how good are you in teaching.

Associate Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Hyderabad) in October 2018.

Interview

The recruitment took a whole day. The first part was tests, the second was a lecture, and the third was supposed to be an interview.

The tests were alright, although the first paper was a lot harder than the second (my guess is this has something to do with their travel fare refund policy). They also gave out a questionnaire at the end of the tests. While they said the questionnaire had no bearing on the selection, I believe otherwise. From the questions presented, the must have been meant to either brainwash the prospective faculty into believing FIITJEE is the greatest educational to ever exist, or to identify those who were willing to rally behind the brand. There was also a "corporate presentation", which was very uninspiring to say the least. Ignoring the fact that the presenter did nothing but read off the slides, the slides themselves were not updated in a few years.

The model lecture came next. Although they said it would be a lecture, the lecture itself would only last five minutes or less before the audience (made up of FIITJEE faculty) start asking you questions.

It ends with a HR interview. The HR really didn't care about it though.

Interview Questions

• The model lecture should be considered the real interview. There were a lot of questions on the chosen topic (friction in my case), as well as some orthogonal to the topic.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.