FIITJEE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 24 May 2019

2.8

Sort:

Senior Lecturer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FIITJEE in May 2015.

Interview

Process consists of few papers(both subjective and objective) Which are aimed to test your subject knowledge. Level can go upto olympiad level.
    This is followed by a Demo and Personal interview.
    Demo round is easy.
    they want to test how can you handle the class.
    As a advice, if you are appearing in recruitment kindly appear in Chennai, there the systems are really good.
    If They are doing local recruitment (As they did few times in Bangalore) They will hardly pay you 20-25k.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIITJEE (New Delhi).

Interview

Nice, need to be elaborate and specific.
    Describe work Experiences and places where you have worked.
    Briefly describe the answers what interviewer ask.
    It was a good experience and finally salary discussion will be there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Tiruchirappalli) in April 2014.

Interview

There was no GPA criteria. There was written test including physics, chemistry and maths of +2 or IIT JEE level. Another paper consisted of aptitude test. Then model lecture class was conducted and the there was final interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Chennai) in March 2013.

Interview

Wriiten, GD, Interview. Wriiten has one previous IIT questions another more tough paper. Interview panel do ask increasingly difficult questions based on your ability. Whole process takes one full day. I went in morning and came back in late night.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (New Delhi) in February 2012.

Interview

The process consists of several rounds. First there is subject test (Paper 1) for 1 hour. Then there is Paper 2 of again 1 hour which was of higher difficulty. Both are subjective papers. Then there is an IQ test of half hour which is relatively easy. That is the written part. Now top 20-25% candidates are short-listed.Finally, there is a GD and PI round.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIITJEE (New Delhi) in September 2016.

Interview

HR will call and set up interview round.
    Meet HR and he'll take you to the concerned person.
    Everything is quite departmental so you can not prepare before hand.
    Finally, you meet Interviewee

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in June 2011.

Interview

I was called for a project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (New Delhi) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process is full of a variety of tests..if u are good they would be a piece of cake..then there are gd and pi which are noneliminating..so they are just checking ur speaking ability..then there is a demo for u to teach..u are told to prepare a topic of ur interest..but do not rely on it..prepare for more topics .coz they usually deviate from ur given topic..and all depends on this demo..in the interview(final stage) ..questions are asked abt why and what of ur interests...if they have a doubt they may give u some time for a demo later on as in my case..but u have to be good for that..all d best

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIITJEE (New Delhi) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (delhi) in jan 2017.
    Written Test (Subject and IQ) - Subject test for me was Physics for IIT-JEE. Paper is subjective so its important to prepare well. Solving previous year IIT-JEE problems particularly subjective ones while preparation is best strategy. IQ test is not very challenging.
    Group Discussion
    Model Lecture
    Interview

Interview Questions

• All about Physics of XI and XII in model lecture.
      In model lecture they do lot of cross question but if you give logical and analytical answers they are satisfied even if you are not completely correct.
      In interview about present salary and preferred job location.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIITJEE (Hyderabad) in March 2017.

Interview

Round 1: IQ test (apti).
    Round 2: Technical test (subjective)
    Round 3: Test on a lecture (objective and subjective)
    Round 4: One to one extempore (3 min talk on any issue and two very simple mathematical questions)
    Round 5: Personal interview
    Round 6: HR interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.