FINO Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FINO Interview Questions

Interviews at FINO

2.8

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FINO (New York, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

From the ease of applying online (via LinkedIn) to the followups by HR this was a pleasurable and efficient interview process. Interviews with smart, energized, enthusiastic professionals, obviously proud of their firm and client relationships. Communication at its finest!

Interview Questions

• How to test a new elevator!   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FINO (Mumbai) in October 2015.

Interview

first there was a telephonic interview, it was of around 45 minutes long. the questions were mostly from things mentioned in cv, the interview was average in difficulty.Questions were on database, on android, core java, oops concept etc.

Interview Questions

• on core java, oops concept, related to database, mostly questions were from things mentioned in cv.   Answer Question

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FINO (New Delhi) in February 2017.

Interview

First round is GD in which two topics were given for discussion.Time allotted - 2 minutes each
    Second Round and Third Round were Personal Interview Rounds in which basic questions were asked like "Tell us about yourself" and "Why should we hire you?".

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FINO in January 2018.

Interview

Good enough learn so many things from HR and managment . They are employee friendly and they know exactly what type of resources their organization want.
    I am happy that I am the part of such organization.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FINO (Noida) in November 2012.

Interview

A presentation and a interview

Negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FINO (Mumbai) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview taken by IIT BOmbay fellow, who was working as a Senior Manager at that time.

i can say little bit complex, only thing is you should able to convey what ever he ask

Interview Questions

• Normal interview Question only, every experienced fellow already aware about all   Answer Question

District Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amritsar

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FINO (Amritsar) in March 2013.

Interview

Looking for a best approunity and as well as to work with the tag company

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FINO (Mumbai) in April 2016.

Interview

1. Got Telephonic round by HR (Basic details)
    2. Managerial Round at Branch (Operational and process related questions)
    3.HOD Round (technical and Solution related questions)
    4.HR Round (negotiation)
    5.Joining was immediate and withing next Five days I was placed and stated my work.

Interview Questions

• About My Job and process followed.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FINO (Mumbai) in December 2010.

Interview

it was a panel interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i was open to work anywhere and compensation was quite good and the organization was of my interest so not much negotiation took place.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FINO in February 2009.

Interview

Its a one on one interview. It was a general chat. Concentrated on my interests. They tried to understand if I would fit in the company. They wanted to understand if I would be interested in traveling to the rural areas of India. I asked them a few questions on their management trainee program. It was a short interview which went for 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.