FINO Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FINO Interview Questions

Interviews at FINO

2.8

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FINO (New York, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

From the ease of applying online (via LinkedIn) to the followups by HR this was a pleasurable and efficient interview process. Interviews with smart, energized, enthusiastic professionals, obviously proud of their firm and client relationships. Communication at its finest!

Interview Questions

• How to test a new elevator!   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FINO.

Interview

Originally contacted by an in-house recruiter who set up a phone interview with the Managing Director. An interview was set up for a later date at the office where I would meet one-on-one with a few of the management team.

Interview Questions

• Originally contacted by in-house recruiter who set up a phone interview with the Managing Director. An interview was set up for a later date at the office where I would meet one-on-one with a few of the management team.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FINO (Mumbai) in February 2019.

Interview

It was great. I was asked a lot of questions on project management and tools - like MS Project. The interviewer was friendly and allowed me time to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• In-depth about project management and controls.   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FINO in January 2018.

Interview

Good enough learn so many things from HR and managment . They are employee friendly and they know exactly what type of resources their organization want.
    I am happy that I am the part of such organization.

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FINO (New Delhi) in February 2017.

Interview

First round is GD in which two topics were given for discussion.Time allotted - 2 minutes each
    Second Round and Third Round were Personal Interview Rounds in which basic questions were asked like "Tell us about yourself" and "Why should we hire you?".

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FINO (Mumbai).

Interview

The hiring process is very slow. I was approached by the consultant. I was asked to visit their head office for the final round with the AVP training, HR AVP and Director. I was shortlisted by them and was advised to produce my salary slips and tell them my salary expectations . After which, I did not receive any communication from HR team.

Interview Questions

• Basic HR questions, some technical questions related to LMS, content management   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FINO (Mumbai) in April 2016.

Interview

1. Got Telephonic round by HR (Basic details)
    2. Managerial Round at Branch (Operational and process related questions)
    3.HOD Round (technical and Solution related questions)
    4.HR Round (negotiation)
    5.Joining was immediate and withing next Five days I was placed and stated my work.

Interview Questions

• About My Job and process followed.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FINO (Mumbai) in October 2015.

Interview

first there was a telephonic interview, it was of around 45 minutes long. the questions were mostly from things mentioned in cv, the interview was average in difficulty.Questions were on database, on android, core java, oops concept etc.

Interview Questions

• on core java, oops concept, related to database, mostly questions were from things mentioned in cv.   Answer Question

District Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amritsar

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FINO (Amritsar) in March 2013.

Interview

Looking for a best approunity and as well as to work with the tag company

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FINO (Kolkata) in March 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews on basic understanding of the profile and the company. Basic HR questions and situation analysis. Ethics is most important as lot of cases of fraud have happened

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.