FRHI Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FRHI Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Interviews at FRHI Hotels & Resorts

3.1

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

The interview consists of two thirty minute interviews. The first interview is done by the Human Resources representative. The second interview is done by the General Manager of one the properties. There was an information session following the interviews where candidates were expected to attend. This session included a video and testimony of a previous LDP.

Interview Questions

• List your location preferences (3 to 5).   2 Answers
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • How do you work in a fast-paced environment? How do you meet deadlines?   1 Answer
    • In a team environment do you consider yourself a leader, player or follower? Why?   1 Answer
    • Is it important to get to know your coworkers? How well?
      Do you think coworkers are like family? Why?
      In the first couple of weeks (30-60 days) of this position how would you gain respect from your coworkers?
      How flexible are you with working overtime?
      What do you know about this organization?
      Why would you like to work for this organization? OR Why are you interested in this organization?
      What is your 5 year plan?
      Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

I talked with the HR Director. She was very nice to me. It basically consisted of standard behavioral questions. I think they put a lot of attention on the leadership skills since it's going to be a 14-month training program in which one will be directed by a senior manager.

Interview Questions

• What is the best team have you ever worked as a part? what was the result of your work?   1 Answer
    • What kind of working environment do you prefer?   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts in February 2020.

Interview

Manager was wonderful to deal with and very nice. I think it's really silly, however, that I have to go through all these steps before being able to read the piece of information I responded to.

Chief Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I was already working as the assistant and applied for the job due to retirement. I did not understand why I had to apply seeing that I was already doing the job

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whistler, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts (Whistler, BC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted via skype as the position I was applying to was out of the province. The gentleman conducting the interview was the lead staff of the specific department I was applying to. The questions were very standard in my opinion, asking me how to make specific drinks, how to deal with unhappy customers and what motivated me.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an experience I have had with a customer that had a complaint and how did you handle this. What was the result of your actions?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts (Hyderabad) in March 2017.

Interview

good interview with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

Interview Questions

• with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring processwith job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring processwith job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

I replied to an online job posting through submitting a resume online. If your resume matches the posting an online assessment is sent to you for completion. There were around 150 multiple choice answers that were mostly on a strongly agree to strongly disagree scale. The online assessment took around 45 minutes to complete.

Assistant Outlets Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Standard. Submit cover letter and resume.

Got called by HR for preliminary questions.

Got called in for an interview with my potential boss. Pleasant chat, with the standard questions about experience, situational questions, "give an example of" etc.

Same afternoon my references were called.

The next week I got called in for a final interview with the department head. This was shorter than the first, but also fairly standard. Why do I want to work there, what do I bring to the role, where do I see myself in 5 years etc.

A few days later the department head called with a job offer, conditional on my passing a criminal background check. The check was lengthy and done by a third party company. Took over a week.

After that I got the contract by email and sent it back signed, after we agreed on a start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where....

Tell me how you handled a busy floor?

How would you appease a difficult client who is upset and insisted on complaining to you?   Answer Question

Assistant Director of Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2016.

Interview

Average, with senior management wanting to speak to you and will requirer some commercial experience as well as need to be prepared on working with a boss who is just been promoted.

Placement Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was not too difficult. I applied online and came to the hotel for an interview. They showed all interviewees a tour around the glamourous hotel; tea, coffee and cakes were offered. Then, we each had a one to one interview. The questions were almost competency based. My interviewer was so nice, she created a very relax atmosphere so that I can calm myself, be more open and able to answer the best I could.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about our company?   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.