FSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FSA Interview Questions

Interviews at FSA

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FSA.

Interview

Quick. Comfortable. Round robin style. 15 total questions. Interviewed via web came due to the current outbreak. The interview questions were prevalent and really seems they chose them to get to know your skill and what you could offer. They are personable and professional. It was also nice to hear what they enjoyed about working for the agency and I feel their answers were sincere.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FSA in September 2020.

Interview

Filled out a pre-screening questionnaire, gave permission to conduct a credit check and was asked to submit a video interview so far. Received an email that all required paperwork was submitted and they would contact me directly if selected to move forward.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Federal Contracting and what it encompasses.   Answer Question

Records Examiner/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Interview

Only did the online interview but it was 12 questions and not very difficult just asking what I know about the company and to explain my current position. Still waiting on my in person interview.

Records Examiner/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FSA in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to complete a video interview 5 days later. I was later selected to move on to the next interview phase which will be in person.

Interview Questions

• What makes you an ideal candidate?   1 Answer

Program Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FSA (Shreveport, LA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Great Interview with generic questions. With a round table of four interviewers. Felt very comfortable, and relaxed. Interviewers asked about 10-12 questions. Interview was about an hour long. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation at your current job and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Records Examiner/Analyst-REA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FSA (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

first in application you submit basic info like resume and cover letter. One they get back to you they want a digital pre interview which they give you 24 hours to complete. Also had a financial type of background ran that collects information regarding debts and stuff. Then if chosen will be scheduled for a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe current position.   1 Answer

Financial Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FSA.

Interview

First interview was an online video interview it was not live and you could delete and rerecord your answers. You could use a computer with camera or your phone or tablet.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Why do you want this job? Why do you think you'll be good at it?   Answer Question

Senior Statistical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FSA in April 2019.

Interview

Applied and submitted application. Got a call a week later and went in for an interview at the work site. Interviewers asked questions regarding qualifications, work history, and skill sets. Position clearly states only requires Bachelors degree and experience. Interviewers decided to focus on graduate school experience. Recruiter kept leading me on saying I was the front runner and did not want me applying for other jobs. Before I applied for FSA, I applied to other jobs. One of the other jobs did interview me and identified me as the qualifying candidate. I turned the other job down due to FSA's statements. Very unprofessional.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FSA in March 2019.

Interview

took a while. a lot of questions. must provide thorough and well thought out answers, like any interview. Dont take the process lightly. know the job description, and be able to highlight what your experiences are in relation to the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current experience and what has let you to this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FSA in February 2019.

Interview

The hiring team and interviewer were great. I received the offer, completed my background package and before it was received by the specialist I was notified by the recruiter my offer was rescinded because they were going in a different direction??? No explanation. What a waste of my time. They reposted the job the day after. My suggestion is keep your options open if you are considering this agency.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.