FSA Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 48 of over 48 interviews

Recruiter2%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

FSA

Application

I interviewed at FSA

Interview

Overall it took a week with background check and also credit report. The process is lengthy and interviews are done in person and not virtually during a pandemic. If you like waiting 15 to 37 minutes late for an interview with a panel and come a long way from your place. It's unprofessional to keep someone waiting that long but people are uncared for here. This is definitely a place to work. Honestly you can be treated like a professional and person elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • How many years of experience do you have?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

FSA

Application

I interviewed at FSA

Interview

The interview was with the supervising attorney and human resources representative. It was pretty basic, no hard questions. Probably a lot in the interview depends on the supervising attorney and the unit/department you will be working in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FSA (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview was what I expected after I read countless reviews from others on Glassdoor. I prepared with a lot of questions others had been asked. I interviewed with 4 people, 3 from the contracting company and 1 from FSA. I actually interviewed for a position in New York but when I didn't get it the FSA recruiter called me and offered me the same job but in DC because she thought I did well in the interview and would be a good fit since I didn't get the New York position. It was mostly just two of the interviewers who asked me questions, they definitely want you to be detailed and honest and they will be able to tell if you aren't sure about an answer so make sure you prepare. Overall, it was a good experience and it took about a month from when I applied, maybe a little longer, to officially get the offer. I am currently going through the background check now.

Interview Questions
  • What experience level do you have with Microsoft programs like Excel? (specific elements of excel were asked about too)
  • What would your previous supervisors say about you?
  • What are some of your strengths?
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  • What is an area you feel you need to work on?
  • What about this position interests you the most? Why?
  • Why do you think you are a good candidate for this position?
  • What were your relevant duties at your previous jobs? How do they relate, experience in specific parts of the job, etc. VERY specific and in detail with this question.
5 people found this interview helpful

FSA

Application

I interviewed at FSA

Interview

Two weeks after submitting a resume, they send a link for you to digitally record an interview with them. The give you 48 hours to complete this. Then, after about 4 weeks, they asked for an individual interview, and asked to schedule it the following day. The interview is very simple and fairly short, standard questions. They’ll tell you within the week if you got the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FSA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FSA

Interview

Quick. Comfortable. Round robin style. 15 total questions. Interviewed via web came due to the current outbreak. The interview questions were prevalent and really seems they chose them to get to know your skill and what you could offer. They are personable and professional. It was also nice to hear what they enjoyed about working for the agency and I feel their answers were sincere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FSA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FSA in Sep 2020

Interview

Filled out a pre-screening questionnaire, gave permission to conduct a credit check and was asked to submit a video interview so far. Received an email that all required paperwork was submitted and they would contact me directly if selected to move forward.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Federal Contracting and what it encompasses.
1 person found this interview helpful

FSA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FSA in Jul 2020

Interview

There were a few different steps which included a telephone interview, then video interview which a question would pop up and you had a limited time to answer, then I had 1 more interview with a panel before being offered the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I interviewed at FSA (Washington, DC)

Interview

Only did the online interview but it was 12 questions and not very difficult just asking what I know about the company and to explain my current position. Still waiting on my in person interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

FSA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FSA in Jan 2020

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to complete a video interview 5 days later. I was later selected to move on to the next interview phase which will be in person.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you an ideal candidate?

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FSA (Shreveport, LA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Great Interview with generic questions. With a round table of four interviewers. Felt very comfortable, and relaxed. Interviewers asked about 10-12 questions. Interview was about an hour long. Great experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a difficult situation at your current job and how you handled it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Interviews