Facebook Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Facebook

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 7165 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

phone interview starting with introducing yourself followed by two code questions. The first coding question is very standard coding question and the second one is a little more related to facebook's certain functionality

Interview Questions
  • None
    10 Answers
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (New York, NY) in Mar 2020

Interview

A recruiter contacted me over email and set up a phone interview for the following week for a 15-minute call. I guess next round would have been with a hiring manager

Interview Questions
  • PLEASE DON'T TAKE THE PHONE SCREENING LIGHTLY! I did and got rejected. I was expecting SQL questions and in general talk about my resume but she asked me a question on product sense and I was completely unprepared for it. Creation of Facebook user groups has gone down by 20%, what will you do? sounds simple but I messed it up so badly. I was just blabbering anything in an unstructured way, I sounded so stupid and not even fit for a small company forget Facebook. The recruiter was nice and she did not say anything but I were to hear my own answer, I would reject myself on spot. I regret it so much wish I could have prepared for it. I hope someone sees this and it helps them. The SQL questions were easy and I did answer them correctly- what kind of joins to get only common rows, what the natural sorting order etc.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Facebook (United Kingdom)

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter who said was interested in talking to me about roles (plural) as Product Designer. After exchanging a couple of emails, the recruiter stopped replying and that was it.

Interview Questions
Facebook
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latvia
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (Latvia)

Interview

Very professional, the whole process alone is a good experience. The interviewers follow a neutral well-defined behavior, they don't let you feel like an idiot like most the cases .

Interview Questions
  • Usual stuff around things that I am proud of/ projects that I regret etc
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

This was a screening interview to see if I had the math and statistics experience to pass a technical interview. We discussed salary, moving, and my experience. She explained the job and the process.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have the professional experience to move on in the interview process?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

First round HR phone call, some high level questions about SQL and behavioral questions. Second round video interview with a data scientist. Final round video inetrview (it should be equivalent to on-site interview).

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions, coding questions, and case analytics questions.
Application

Interview

This was a thorough and lengthy process. First step was a 30 minute conversation with a recruiter to gauge experience, background, and motivation for joining the company. Next was a 45 minute interview with a UX researcher, who asked me to scope out a hypothetical UX research project (this was fun!). Next was a "full loop" interview (a virtual equivalent to an onsite presentation during COVID) in which I presented on some of my work and then had three, one-on-one interviews with researchers that were focused on product sense, skills, and behavioral questions. I then had a final couple of conversations that were specific to the team I was applying for. Overall, it was a very well managed process, and I felt prepared at each step of the way by the recruiter, who gave me information about what to expect during each interview and how to prepare. The only quirk throughout the process is that I wasn't being interviewed for a specific role until the very end -- the hiring process is designed to evaluate your fit with the org and your skills in a general sense before finding you a specific role.

Interview Questions
  • Think of an app you like to use. How would you study decreased engagement with that app?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Phone screen and final round with case - 4 interviewers, time beforehand to prepare for case; virtual interview. Overall good, straightforward experience. Quick turnaround time between rounds as well. Mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths/weaknesses; tell me about a time when you faced adversity; when you disagreed with teammate; challenged status quo
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

I went through the campus recruiting and pass the HR round. HR round is pretty smooth, only general BQ questions and couple simple coding questions. It tooks 2 weeks to move to the next round. The coding round is difficult and require high-level sql skills. I cannot solve immediately

Interview Questions
Facebook
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Received an email from recruiter about the interview First stage was of email screening - the questions were behavioral Second one was an online MCQ assessment test I did not go beyond second stage of the interview

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 7,165 Interviews