FactSet Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FactSet Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

2.9

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

Campus Recruiting:

On-Campus interview, followed by an invitation for an onsite Superday

There were behavioral questions asked by different members of the firm, with differing responsibilities. It gave the interviewee a good feel for the firm's culture.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (Raleigh, NC (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I didn't get a friendly vibe from the interviewer to start. The interview was very focused on Excel questions and I could tell a strong knowledge of Excel was key to the role and several questions were focused on seeing whether or not you actually had Excel knowledge. I didn't understand this since Excel can easily be taught. Didn't enjoy the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain Microsoft Excel to a second grader?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I attended an on-campus career fair. Attended the lecture hall night. Then was invited to an in-person interview at the San Francisco office. With the hour of driving back to my college campus I received a phone call offer that was good for two weeks.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a first round behavioral interview on campus. I was asked back for an onsite interview in Chicago, where I went in a spent a good chunk of the day in interviews. First they had a mini seminar on how to use the software, then I interviewed with about four different people with various positions around the office. It ended with a brain teasers quiz and then we were taken out to lunch.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (Troy, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through school I was attending and had interview on campus. Night before the interview the interviewer gave a presentation on what consultants did at Factset and what Factset did. It wasn't until this presentation that I realized entry level FactSet consultants don't do anything besides telling clients how to use the software.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Had phone interview first to get the "fit" questions out of the way. Next was brought into the Headquarters to meet and interview with 5 different people. The interviews weren't hard but definitely come prepared to know something about the company, finance, the markets, and ASK THEM QUESTIONS.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. The initial interview was on campus with an HR representative. Then went to the NY office for the final interviews. Started with a product demo, then four back to back 30 minute interviews. Then took two short logic tests and met with the head of the NY office.

Interview Questions

• Why FactSet? Tell me about a time you solved a problem.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Great experience. Really nice team and not too hard of an interview. k

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

recruited from an on campus event. there was then a first initial interview, as well as an interview day in new york. required to meet many team members and interview with them all. overall process was about a moth.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, RI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FactSet (Smithfield, RI (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Didn't like it, the lady who interview me looked like she wanted to end the interview the moment i walked in. The questions were fair, with one exception. Took 8 days for them to reply, called multiple times and got no responses.

Interview Questions

• How would you teach a 2 year old excel? How would you describe excel to a 2 year old   1 Answer