FactSet Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FactSet Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was easy. There were maybe 2 basic excel questions. Also show your interest in the market. These can be pretty broad. Show that you a sociable person as well, seeing as the job requires trainings and a lot of face2face interaction. I found that there was one hardo manager interview, and another nice manager interview. Classic play. Just recognize its a facade (hopefuly lol) and treat it like a joke. Thats what I did, and it was chill.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet in July 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone interview discussing yourself and series of questions about experiences. The interviewer was nice but simply asked questions and then moved on. Seemed to brush off some answers and just reading a series of predetermined questions and write what I said. I felt like I had to rant to get out what I wanted to say because there was no follow up questions.

The questions were relevant, as well as, fairly standard for the position. Nothing out of the ordinary was asked based on the type of company and the position.

Replied with an email about a week later stating the result of whether or not you move forward.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume through employee referral. Heard from HR within a few days, scheduled a phone screening, which took about 20 minutes. Contacted within another few days regarding an in person interview with 4 consultant managers and their boss. Also included a demo of the platform and lunch with two consultants. Heard from HR again within a few hours after the interview and was offered the job. Overall simple and quick process. Very positive!

Interview Questions

• behavioral/situational questions, strengths and weaknesses, your interest in the company and role and industry, typical questions...   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my college career center. About a week later, a campus recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, there is a second in-person interview.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Great experience. Really nice team and not too hard of an interview. k

Consultant Interview

Interview

Had phone interview first to get the "fit" questions out of the way. Next was brought into the Headquarters to meet and interview with 5 different people. The interviews weren't hard but definitely come prepared to know something about the company, finance, the markets, and ASK THEM QUESTIONS.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

recruited from an on campus event. there was then a first initial interview, as well as an interview day in new york. required to meet many team members and interview with them all. overall process was about a moth.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, RI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FactSet (Smithfield, RI (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Didn't like it, the lady who interview me looked like she wanted to end the interview the moment i walked in. The questions were fair, with one exception. Took 8 days for them to reply, called multiple times and got no responses.

Interview Questions

• How would you teach a 2 year old excel? How would you describe excel to a 2 year old   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

On campus 30 minute interview. Mostly questions related to your background/resume and some questions to test your ability to think on the spot. Recruiters want to see whether you have finance skills and are interested in fintech

Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. The initial interview was on campus with an HR representative. Then went to the NY office for the final interviews. Started with a product demo, then four back to back 30 minute interviews. Then took two short logic tests and met with the head of the NY office.

Interview Questions

• Why FactSet? Tell me about a time you solved a problem.   Answer Question