FactSet Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FactSet Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

2.9

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Hartford, CT (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone screen first and then onsite interview. Flown in, put at nice hotel, went to dinner with current consultants. Treated extremely well. There were four one on one interviews the questioning was very detailed and specific.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through my Universities career services office and was invited to schedule an on campus interview. They held a pre-night where they briefly demonstrated the software and talked about the position. The recruiters were very conversational and polite. I was invited to a second round interview and am currently in the process.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how would you rank your excel skills?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet (Stamford, CT (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. They sent someone from HR to explain a little about the role. Asked basic questions on your background and some behavioral ones like describe a problem and how you dealt with it.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet in February 2016.

Interview

Applied though my college career services website. Got an interview, had an informal prenight where they just explained more about what FactSet does. Interview questions were all pretty much behavioral, as there were not any technical or difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• How interested are you in this position on a scale of 1-10 and why?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Overall I thought the interview process was very comparable to other firms and was enjoyable. It consisted of an on campus interview with a Consulting Manager. The manager's main role was asking behavioral questions and conducting a general screening. After this I was invited down to my desired office and was interviewing there in a series of five interviews with different managers and human resources managers. Within five days of this I was notified of there result of the interview.

Interview Questions

• One question that was asked of me was to name a time in the work place I have been given constructive criticism and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Norwalk, CT (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through on campus recruiting. There was a first round interview at a consortium meeting and I had a second round interview onsite. It was a full day including a demonstration of FactSet, four rounds of 30 minute interviews, and two 5 minute reasoning tests.

Interview Questions

• All of the interview questions were the same as what has already been posted on Glassdoor.
      Why did you choose your school?
      Why did you choose your major?
      Tell me about news going on in the financial world
      What stock would you recommend investing in?
      Why FactSet?
      Tell me about a time you had to bend the rules
      Why consulting?
      What would your last manager say about you?
      What news providers do you follow?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Norwalk, CT (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Super interview day in the Norwalk office after an on-campus interview. There is a software demo from two senior consultants, five interviews with managers and HR, detail-oriented and problem solving quizzes, lunch with two consultants, and then an opportunity to observe the support desk. Everyone is really friendly and there's plenty of time to ask questions - so make sure you prepare a lot of them!!!

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Met and talked with at college career fair. On campus interview was about 2 weeks later. Then, onsite interview was about 2 weeks to one month after that. Asked to pick which location you prefer to interview at (New York, Austin, Chicago). Interview onsite had a lot of repeat questions. Read from a sheet and about one quarter of all questions were asked by two people. Four 1:1 interviews onsite.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Super day of a demo on the FactSet software in the morning followed by five interviews with managers and an Human Resources representative - mainly behavioral questions and some on excel (pivot tables, IF statements, VLOOKUPs). Met with director of New York consulting and asked any additional questions. Lunch with consultants after. Overall positive experience!

Consultant Interview

Interview

First round was behavior based, easy simple questions. Tell me about a time when....tell me about your past internships...explain why Factset and why consulting. The second round is in office and includes a case