FactSet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 23 May 2019
1,103 Interview Reviews

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

I Didnt even get the call even though i am qualified. i just got a mail saying thy could not continue my application. Also that they could not provide further feedback.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FactSet (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Process took little over 2 weeks. I was first contacted and given an interview over skype. After that I was flown out to San Francisco where there was a super day.

Interview Questions

• If you had a friend that was hurt in the back of a car, would you speed through a red light to take him to the hospital.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Hartford, CT (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone screen first and then onsite interview. Flown in, put at nice hotel, went to dinner with current consultants. Treated extremely well. There were four one on one interviews the questioning was very detailed and specific.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Visakhapatnam) in September 2015.

Interview

day1: 1st round written test on a) c&c++,b) ds, os concepts c) database.. day 2 : 2 nd round techincial 3rd round techincial .. total questions are pure techincial covering ds, advanced concepts of ds, c++,dbms . out of 350 from 1st round only 35 were selected for 2nd day 2nd round interview, and out of 35 only 11 for 3 rd round and only 6 got the offer..all rounds are elimination, very tough, needs total grip on the concepts. gud pac, gud experience. best interview exp .. the only company i have seen with proper interview process..feeling bad for not get selected but will try hard...

Interview Questions

• write a function for atoi(string) ?   1 Answer

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad) in December 2013.

Interview

written test, vocabulary test, technical round, personal interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Norwalk, CT (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

I interviewed for a position at FactSet while completing my degree. HR reached out promptly following a college career fair, which made the process move quickly. FactSet enjoys creating an excitement and that leads to a positive perception of the corporate culture. Fresh, agile in hiring process, not too bureaucratic, and not extra phone screens.

Went through one 1:1 phone screen interview, followed 10 days later by a full-day onsite interview speaking with systems engineers and engineering managers. Four 45-minute technical interviews with pairs of interviewers through the day, plus intro, interview with manager, interview with asst director, discussion with HR, and lunch. Long day. I received an offer a few days later and was given 2 weeks to reply.

Interview Questions

• List the platforms you're comfortable working on. Now, how would you compile and secure this code on [server platform you didn't list] ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet in October 2009.

Interview

I had a 30 minute interview during which I was extensively quizzed on C++ pointers, inherited classes, and data structures. After the interview I still didn't even know what the position would do!

Interview Questions

• Search time of an array compared to a linked list.   2 Answers

Clint Advisor Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad).

Interview

I went through college placement Frist they will conduct written test and then they will conduct interview with Philippines employees. Everything is ok you will be selected and package will also be attractive based on your performance

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

I have attended in 2014.little bit tough interview. They will ask many in interview but we were not given same relative work. They gave the offer and gave a good package as well

Client Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad) in January 2019.

Interview

1st round was written consisting of aptitude and English verbal skills and TR was 40 mins. They are looking for sound knowledge people, so be prepared. After TR round they took 1 month to let me know the status of my candidature.

Interview Questions

• I was asked basics of ip address, difference between ipv4 and ipv6, reason for 404 error and how to recover that.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.