FactSet Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 21 Feb 2019

2.8

82 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

The hiring process and interview process is forst you will have your exam in the desired position then if you pass you'll have an hr interview just basic questions ang basic acctg terms and if you pass you're going to have your technical interview with the team lead and if you pass again, final interview last.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain stocks to a 5-year old kid?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad) in April 2015.

Interview

Simple interview processing. I received email from Factset and attended interview.
    1st round was written test
    2nd round was operations round and bingo you got it.

1st round was written test
    2nd round was operations round and bingo you got it

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)) in June 2017.

Interview

After 2 days of submitting application online got a phone interview. After 2 days initial interview then within that week there was a technical interview questions more on accounting. After less than 2 weeks got an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad) in August 2018.

Interview

The first round is written test that is easy to qualify then technical one if you qualify tech one then manager round will be there you must have finance knowledge to crack the interview rounds

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FactSet (Visakhapatnam) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview will be mostly u r academics and knowledge in finance for freshers. Mostly it will be depending what process we are going to assign for. First Written exam and there will two tech rounds.

Interview Questions

• Regarding Academics and Finance questions. Basic concepts in accounting and finance . Checking u r confidence levels.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad) in August 2018.

Interview

Application
    I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in Sep 2018.
    Interview
    The interview process started with a written test and the people short listed in the test was very few. The test consisted of basic english, basics of accounting and some questions from reasoning. After the written test is done, there was a face to face technical round of interview with team leader and as well as manager.
    Interview Questions
    The technical round of interview consisted of basics Accounting and Finance related questions. And my interview started casually, where in i was questioned in subject related and some personnel question related to previous job. It was full of giving a scenario and asking how would i behave or respond to such a situation. I took it as a challenge and gave my best shot.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is Mutual fund & Its Types ?
      2. What is EPS ration formula?
      3. What is the difference between Cash flow and Fund flow statement ?
      4. What is profit & loss Appropriation account?
      5. What is Derivative market?
        I go through with 20 questions which is relating to Accounting and finance related only.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad) in May 2016.

Interview

1st - Aptitude and then 1 or 2 personal interviews, HR round and then you will receive your offer letter in a week. they are chances that you will join early if u are a fresher or else maybe they ll wait till the notice period ends.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

There was an exam that I had to accomplish within two hours. HR who interviewed me was kind so I was relaxed during the interview. If you pass the exam, you will be called for another interview with team leader.

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

There will be an assessment exam once you pass you'll proceed to the HR interview mostly basic questions like what do you know about the company? What do you know about the role or position. once passed they will forward it to the hiring managers for final interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

First round was apptitude next. Followed by technical and hr round. Technical questions were related go stock exchange and financial accounting. What product does factset sells to earn money.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.