Cover image for Ficosa

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Ficosa Interview Questions

Updated 13 Sept 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ficosa

Ficosa

Application

I interviewed at Ficosa

Interview

It was very Easy and smooth. Very quick. Not much time wasted. I walked in. They took me on a tour and invited me back for training the next day

Interview Questions
  • Can you commute and be on time
    Answer Question

Ficosa

Application

I interviewed at Ficosa

Interview

The process was split in 2 parts one online interview and the other presential in his installation The interview was quick and smooth. They don't like the remote work. This was my main reason to refuse the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ficosa

Application

I interviewed at Ficosa

Interview

Entrevista bem estruturada, parabéns ao time responsável e ao gestor de SST/MA que foi muito bem receptivo com os candidatos e também comigo. Uma sugestão para entrevista é alterar o vínculo contratual com a instituição mantenedora dos jovens aprendizes que infelizmente lhe dá a oportunidade de indicar as empresas porém possui uma péssima gestão.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morcone, Campania

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ficosa (Morcone, Campania) in Jan 2021

Interview

Colloquio in azienda, il colloquio l'ho sostenuto con il responsabile del settore e l'ingegnere di qualità. Sono stati molto gentili e cordiali, presentandosi e presentando anche la loro realtà aziendale. Il colloquio e durato circa una ventina di minuti.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ficosa

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ficosa

Interview

Bueno, lo tipico de una entrevista. Me preguntaron sobre mis expectativas, mis conocimientos y demas. Tambien me comentaron sus servicios y como son como empresa . En una segunda entrevista me preguntaran sobre cosas mas tecnicas. Supongo que sera con el cliente.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ficosa (Barcelona) in Sept 2020

Interview

Inicialmente se realizó una primera entrevista informal con recursos humanos para conocer mejor al candidato. Después se hizo una entrevista con el Team Leader y una responsable de recursos humanos, en la cual se preguntaba sobre el candidato, sus habilidades técnicas y sus perspectivas de futuro.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ficosa (Hyderābād) in May 2019

Interview

There were 3 rounds mainly. One written followed by one technical and one HR Round. All of sudden one more written test they asked in HR round. Strange and awkward. HR people are less mature. Waste of time. Waste of efforts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ficosa (Barcelona) in Apr 2019

Interview

The interview process was good overall, but they made me do a test which wasn’t paid. They keep you quite informed during the whole process overall. Not information about the salary upfront.

Interview Questions
  • Programming capabilities test to be performed within one day.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ficosa (Hyderābād) in Feb 2019

Interview

For ppl with 8+ yes of experience, the below is the interview process at Ficosa, Hyderabad 1. Written test 2. Managerial 3. HR 4. Offer letter After the offer was accepted and I resigned my current company, Ficosa declined my offer without any prior intimation, stating that they are not Ok with my notice period of 3months. Although the same was indicated in the application and also in HR round I am not sure, how does this company stands on it's promises made to the associates

Interview Questions
  • How committed are you to join Ficosa

Ficosa

Application

I interviewed at Ficosa

Interview

Very short phone interview, I just described my previous experience and they presented the project I was going to work for. Very short phone interview, I just described my previous experience and they presented the project I was going to work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews