Fidelity Investments Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Fidelity Investments Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Fidelity Investments

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I applied online. A week later got an email from Talent department to schedule an initial phone screening. After that met with head of department for an in person interview. This was followed with in person interview with Hiring manager, team members. Overall the experience was great

Interview Questions

• They asked about your experience , behavioral, how did you handle stressful situation. They are looking for candidates who go above and beyond   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Applied online. After 2 weeks, got an automatic email from a recruiter with a link to a video interview via HireView.
    Followed the instructions and did the HireView interview.

Basically a set of 3-5 questions show up and you have 30 seconds to prprepare and 1-3 minutes to respond. Before starting the HireView interview you have plenty of time to practice with 3 sample questions alongside:
    Why do you want to work here?
    What do you bring to the table?
    Describe a time when you worked within a team.

I did the HireView interview and submitted my video answers and got rejection message after 3 weeks.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I recruited on campus. There was one interview. We spoke about my work experience and two stock pitches in detail. The interview lasted 30min and I was invited to the second round.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The first initial screen over the phone was not much of an interview. Just talked about compensation and some of the benefits that would come with working for Fidelity. Brought in for a second interview which was to talk directly with the hiring manager and the VP about the role itself and some of the characteristics and qualifications that would make a good fit. Was asked back in for a final round less than 24 hours later for more behavioral questions that related. Very simple and beneficial conversations all around. Definitely nice to feel good coming out of both in person interviews with the structure and conversations that occurred.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about the role you are applying for?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Phila, PA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

30 minute on campus interview. Fairly standard as far as investment management interviews go. Interview consisted of some background, personality questions, stock pitch and some standard finance questions. It was a two on one interview

Interview Questions

• If you had to invest all your wealth now into one stock and not be able to manage it for the next 10-15 years, which stock would you choose and why?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online and received an email a few weeks later setting up a phone call. When I got the phone call it was a very short interview lasting less than 10 minutes. Interviewer was not enthusiastic and felt as though they just wanted to get off the phone from the start.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Great interview process. Need to analyse a stock given by the interview committee. You get about 4-6 hrs to prepare your analysis. You then quized on it. The focus is not on the success of your call but on the thought process, the 'why' you think its a good buy or sell.

Interview Questions

• All questions were in line with the stock that was analyzed. Need to be abreast with current affairs in later interviews.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Phone interview first and was hired without having to do an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Interview lasted about 3 hours and I interviewed with 3 different managers. There were some technical questions, but majority were based on my current experience. Interview wasn't too bad it was just long.

Interview Questions

• If you prepare well for interview's especially for positions at Fidelity it should go well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary wasn't negotiated

Analyst Interview

Interview

Case interview by 3 people

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.