Fidelity Investments Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,655 of over 2.7K interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Fidelity Investments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in Sep 2020

Interview

If your application gets through to HR, you get sent a link to do a HireVue interview. From what I remember, there’s 7 questions and you have 2 minutes to answer each. If they like your answers, you get put through a phone interview. The phone interview was about 45 minutes and mostly behavioral based. After that, you’ll get sent a link to do an assessment. Be warned; the assessment is pretty difficult, so go in it doing the best you can. Once you completed the assessment, HR will follow up to talk about how you did and if it was good enough for a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview was via Zoom with 2 hiring managers. The women I had were so nice and really made me feel comfortable. That interview lasted an hour. Once done with the interview, they told me they’d contact me within a week or 2 with a decision - I received one in an hour!

Interview Questions
  • Why Fidelity?
    1 Answer
  • What did you like about a previous manager?
  • How did you handle feedback you didn’t agree with?
  • How would you handle an upset customer?
  • Describing your day by an 80/20 perspective, what good things constitutes as your 80? What undesirable things are described as 20?
100 people found this interview helpful

Fidelity Investments

Application

I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

Remote/ phone interview. Felt very comfortable with the staff I spoke with. They wanted me to succeed and to see how my skills from my prior employer would help the company.

Interview Questions
  • -What’s your best customer service experience? -How would you deal with a difficult customer? -What’s something that you would like to change about your current job?

Fidelity Investments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

Got an email for a phone interview which went ok and then got a call in 3 days saying they would like to schedule a video interview. Which went ok. Lot of behavioral questions were asked since it was a HR and hiring manager interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fidelity Investments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

I was interviewed by a team of five (six?) people plus the job recruiter (screener?)...... initial phone interview plus two rounds in person ... I think it was an overall experience and learned a lot about the company and the team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fidelity Investments

Application

I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

Pre recorded first interview, relatively easy questions with 2 attempts per question in case you mess the first one up. Three total questions that took maybe 10 minutes to complete, 2 minutes to answer each question

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview followed by the HR round. The first round was with the local manager who was trying to understand my past roles and presenting with different scenarios so as to understand how I would deal with them. 2nd and 3rd round was with the partners based out of US. The questions asked were similar to 1st round. HR round was to understand more about the roles and clear any doubts.

Interview Questions
  • tell me a situation where I had difficult conversation with my teammates
  • Apart from BAU work how did I contribute to the firm

Fidelity Investments

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

Did an online pre-screening one-way video interview with 8 behavioural/personality questions. I was then invited to a Zoom interview with an HR employee and senior manager. I then received the offer less than 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fidelity Investments

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

One interview, a mix of technical questions and behavioral questions. The level of difficulty varies based on who you get as your interviewer- some of my friends got very difficult technical questions, while others didn't even have technical questions!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fidelity Investments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

There are lots of step that you have to go through, but it may be worth it if you are hired. The key is to be prepared for each step, watch the video that they recommend to have some idea of what are you going to do in the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fidelity Investments

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

Campus process: Group discussion on a variety of topics (current affairs, abstract); 1 min speech on each topic; followed by peer-to-peer questions; followed by personal interview ; Smooth interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,655 Interviews