Fidelity Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Chennai).

Interview

Totally, I had 4 rounds on the same day.It was really a very good Experience .
    I was told that I got selected and got a call from HR on the next day .I received my Offer letter after 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on Unix, Python,pandas ,Hive, pyspark   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2020.

Interview

If your application gets through to HR, you get sent a link to do a HireVue interview. From what I remember, there’s 7 questions and you have 2 minutes to answer each. If they like your answers, you get put through a phone interview. The phone interview was about 45 minutes and mostly behavioral based. After that, you’ll get sent a link to do an assessment. Be warned; the assessment is pretty difficult, so go in it doing the best you can. Once you completed the assessment, HR will follow up to talk about how you did and if it was good enough for a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview was via Zoom with 2 hiring managers. The women I had were so nice and really made me feel comfortable. That interview lasted an hour. Once done with the interview, they told me they’d contact me within a week or 2 with a decision - I received one in an hour!

Interview Questions

• Why Fidelity?   Answer Question
    • What did you like about a previous manager?   Answer Question
    • How did you handle feedback you didn’t agree with?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an upset customer?   Answer Question
    • Describing your day by an 80/20 perspective, what good things constitutes as your 80? What undesirable things are described as 20?   Answer Question

Investment Research Associate Interview

Interview

A virtual behavioral followed by a position specific interview with the team that you express interest in. Overall, the process takes a few weeks, but there may be further interviews that I am unaware of.

Financial Representative Interview

Interview

A couple phone calls, followed by a zoom meeting with two hiring managers. They are very friendly and create a stress free interview setting all while challenging you and asking meaningful questions.

Risk Intern Interview

Interview

Internet interview and then an in-person interview. I met with three different people. Very nice people and organized structure. They told me 8 people were being interviewed for one spot. I did not get the internship.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing your resume doesn't say about yourself?   Answer Question

Financial Customer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

It was an online interview but regardless of the fact, it was really smooth and well organized with practice questions and time to think about the answer. They made sure the applicant was at ease and ready to answer the question with ease prior the interview making it very user friendly and easy.

IT Intern Interview

Interview

two 45 mins interviews with directors, one technical the other behavioral. They were both nice and it had more of a conversational feel to it. Overall, it was a good process.

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Hirevue Interview. 4 questions. All behavioural. Need to speak for 3 minutes. There was no limit for preparing the answer. You could answer only once, no re-record option. The difficulty level was average.

Interview Questions

• 1)Why Fidelity Investment?
      2) Describe a recent article you read about investment strategy.
      3) A situation where you needed to convince others to think your way.
      4) Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Interview

First a video interview with multiple questions, then a phone interview with first the recruiter. This is followed up by an either in person interview or a phone call depending on your geography

Interview Questions

• What kind of culture would you want for the team you'd join?   Answer Question

Investment Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Interview was a straight forward process. First round behavioral. Second round behavior with some markets questions. Overall a great process, only negative is the time in between interviews and responses.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Hirevue with one try for each of the three questions. After Hirevue you are given a phone interview which is mostly behavioral and only with one person from HR. Finally a standard Superday at the office.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.