Fidelity Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Chennai).

Interview

Totally, I had 4 rounds on the same day.It was really a very good Experience .
    I was told that I got selected and got a call from HR on the next day .I received my Offer letter after 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on Unix, Python,pandas ,Hive, pyspark   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Video interview first. Then the phone interview was second. You have a thorough credit check and background check. The in-person interview is the last step in the process before getting an offer of employment.

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The first step in the interview process was a recorded interview. It was very simple. The second step was a phone interview. The woman conducting the interview was very monotone and at times rude. When I answered her questions she would respond with "k" in an annoyed tone or ask for another example. She told me at the end of the interview that I would not be moving forward to the next interview. I would not have accepted the job anyways because it is a call center job with 19 weeks of training - which is not mentioned in the job description. Also, if the person conducting the interview is that miserable with her job and has a bad attitude for no reason, then it is not an environment I want to work in.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Both my interviewers were extremely friendly and made me feel like they wanted me to succeed. They were easy to talk to and I felt confident in both interviews. They didn't really ask any technical questions other than what languages/technologies I was familiar with, which was nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a new challenge. How did you handle it and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Video interviews followed by a phone interview with HR. After the phone interview, they give you an assessment in math, verbal and behavior. After the assessment you speak to HR again to go over results, they score you from low - high.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in March 2020.

Interview

I applied for the technical internship program for summer 2020. I had referral from a current employee. I had a recorded interview in October 2019. Since I submitted it late, the recruiter did not get back to me until February 2020. I then had a call with a recruiter to learn more about the opportunity and discussed my qualifications. Finally, I had a phone screen with a manager.

Interview Questions

• Imagine some customers complained to you about the UI of the website you have built. How would you respond to those complaints?   Answer Question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I interviewed with Fidelity in Oct 2019 via recruiter. First round was Technical phone interview which went well. i was invited onsite which went pretty well. The recruiter told me i did pretty well and feedback was positive and they were currently working out the budgeting and will need approx three weeks to respond back with an offer. It was Nov 15, recruiter came back saying, Fidelity has restructuring going on and at the moment the position is frozen. I was anyways expecting a baby soon, so i stopped interviewing.
    In Jan , they reopened the position and the recruiter came to me asking if i was interested. I said yes and they didn't allow to just have a normal final conversation as i already met all the people in NY and Boston during onsite. I still agreed to do a full new onsite interview and then I was scheduled for onsite after 10 days. When it was 7 days, the recruiter told me they wanted postpone the interview and till today they did not come back.

All i want to tell Fidelity is that, we both have just wasted our precious time. As a company you should appreciate other people's time . I still agreed to do a fresh new onsite but the way you ghosted on me, i'll never ever apply there. I was a Fidelity brokerage customer for a few years and have closed my account. This is unprofessional behavior on your part.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Quick and friendly people. They take a long time to get back to you, if even at all. Interviews were simple, mostly conversational. The questions test your general and conceptual understanding of computer science.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied online, and after 1-2 months I received a phone call concerning my interest in joining the branch as an intern. After recording my times of availability they informed my that an email with information regarding entering the interview portal.

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2020.

Interview

A fidelity recruiter contacted me and we scheduled a phone interview the following day. The phone call was very short 10 seconds max. She asked for when I graduated (December 2019) which I confirmed, then she followed by asking me if I was local to the West Lake, TX area. I told her that I currently live in South Texas which is not an issue for me to relocate to the area but she quite rudely said "sorry but we are currently only looking to hire people who are local the area, sorry". Apologized and hung up. I figured a large firm like Fidelity would be open to hiring talent from different areas and not just be limited to hiring only local individuals. Best of luck to anyone looking to get hired here, I'm sure besides this flaw they are a great company to work for.

Field Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Lehi, UT (US)).

Interview

this was a temporary job and it took about a month after my interview and I accepted the position to finally get me hired. They kept backing off my start date. The company was the Tokyo Electron in Lehi.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about working on an ongoing temp basis. How I felt about the commute from home to their office.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.