Fidelity Investments Interview Questions

Updated 25 Aug 2015

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Campus recruiting. We had 1.5 hrs interactive ppt where we learnt about company's prospect.They came for 3 profiles. We had 4 rounds. 1st round was aptitude-AMCAT. Basic math,logical and verbal questions. Then there was behavioural round. It was just to know about the candidate. Then there was a tech interview. they asked mainly about projects,basic questions on c,c++ ( for qa,developer ). Finally there was 1 hr round which was just a formality. Overall easy interview with friendly team of fidelity.

Interview Questions

• Questions on linux commands for infrastructure profile   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Written Round - Aptitude round- adaptive test(AMCAT)- verbal+logical+aptitude- Easy questions, pretty doable. No negative marking Tech Round 1- Basic technical questions based on resume, need to be very clear on C,OOP concepts,DBMS, DSA. Tech+ HR round 2- Projects, plus basic HR questions, need to know well about the company- Why Fidelity?, Next 5 year plan, why not other companies, Higher education plans etc Behavioral/HR round- Again more on the company, reasons for going into investments, about SDLC, strengths,weaknesses, team work etc Location offered- Chennai/Bangalore Position- Software Engineer

Application

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 rounds and was completed in 1 day.First was a written aptitude round( Quantitative Aptitude+Logical Reasoning+Verbal Ability) followed by a behavioral(kind of a HR round) and a technical round(As i am an ece student, interviewer dint go very deep into coding, simple conceptual questions on oops concepts were asked).Finally, the process ended with a HR Round. Interviewers were friendly and helpful throughout the process.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

I went through 4 rounds, 1) 75 objective questions 2) f2f with project manager (took around 30 minutes) 3) interview with a technical panel 4) Project Director, where he only spoke about the work culture, expectations, asked about my expectations from Fidelity. It lasted for approx. 40 minutes. As the day was almost over, the HR asked me if he can call me on Monday for further discussions. They didn't call and I didn't feel the need to contact them. The interview questions were pretty basic and easy to answer.

Graduate Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Chennai) in September 2014.

Interview

There were 4 rounds in total. The first was a online aptitude test. The Level was medium. Around 30-40 students were shortlisted from about 500 students. Then we had 3 rounds of interviews, they were supposed to be technical, Behavorial and HR. But 2 of them asked me both technical and HR questions. And one was pure HR. Questions were mainly focused on projects.. from questions like why did you choose this language, what did you learn from team mates to questions about the technologies used.Basics of OOPS/DS were also asked. They were taking the interviews one after the other, some were asked to leave after giving only 1 or 2 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why fidelity and not a core IT company like cognizant, since you have been already placed there?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Associate Interview

Interview

The only company in my experience where you will be treated nicely having no complaints during the interview process. It starts with a 60 marks attitude comprising verbal,quantitative and logical reasoning. The next day is the technical interview- mutual funds and stock market followed by some hr questions. The final managerial round will have only resume related questions and salary negotiation- just sell yourself!!

Interview Questions

• Most annoying thing that will force me to quit the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was good for a fresher so no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bangalore) in August 2014.

Interview

aptitude test followed by three rounds of one on one interview ie. technical round , behavioral round and manegerial round . Technical was mostly on dbms and oops . behavioral was us answering how would i react to certain situations like working in a team , stress control etc. and finally it was my introduction to the hr , my family background , and y future plans and very general questions .

Interview Questions

• Did you try to influence your friends and convince them to change the way they live ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

Interview

I applied through College and there were 4 rounds in total. The first was aptitude, which consisted of 60 questions. It was pretty basic and i got through. The following three rounds were, Behavioral, Technical and then HR. Behavioral : there were some personal questions and then in technical just questions related to testing. The HR was very friendly and just asked things as per my resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in August 2014.

Interview

First round consisted of an Aptitude Test having 3 sections- Quants(25), Logical Reasoning(20) and Verbals(18). You had to chose the post you were applying for out of Quality Assurance, Software Developer and Techincal and Infrastructure Engineering. Out of 275 candidates, 50 were chosen for the next round. Second round was Technical and HR interviews. Both were CV based. Selected candidates had another HR/Stress interview. Overall 15 candidates got placed.

Interview Questions

• The Interviewer kept asking questions about Java and Unix systems.   Answer Question

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

Application

Interview

The process began with students appearing for an aptitude test conducted by aspiring minds... shortlisted students underwent 3 rounds of interview process... 2 technical 1 hr... the first tech was more of hr...

Interview Questions

• He asked me if you are the only person left in the team and you have a deadline of submitting your work by tomorrow morning... how would you make sure you get it done?   Answer Question